Illinois Flyway Forum Sponsors

Jeff Foiles at Presely's??

Discussion in 'Illinois Flyway Forum' started by duckgent, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Big Bad Wolf

Big Bad Wolf Elite Refuge Member

2. Hairshark

Hairshark Elite Refuge Member

BBW,,,slurp slurp, lick lick,,,,what are you going to do when your boyfriend is in jail in Canada???? BWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!:clap:l:l:l

3. Crazy4Geese

Crazy4Geese New Member

Theres some people on here that need to get a life. But then again were all perfect Not.

4. skywatcher1

skywatcher1 Elite Refuge Member

I am telling ya this man will not serve 1 single day in any federal prison!!!!!!!!
    And bck1006 i know your still pimpin for Foiles but the man did wrong,very wrong and as a hunter i cant for the life of me see why you would want to defend him and his products,Is that what you want your kids and the young hunters you hang with to believe in?That its ok to kill over the limit any time you need to up counts for filming or just becuase you are having a hell of a shoot?

5. bck1006

bck1006 New Member

You are right, I do work for Jeff and have been for about the past 6 years. I am also up at Presleys with him as well. I see you guys are always typing away on here, but the funny part is NO one ever says anything. Jeff is very open to talking about it. The issues that happend are in the past, so move on and let's talk about the upcoming duck season

6. 3inch3's

3inch3's Illinois Forum Moderator Moderator

Good then you should be able to convey the gist of this thread to him and show him that most are 1) ****ed about the disregard for the laws but more importantly 2) his general demeanor about the subject.
    Blaming everyone from his ex to his guides is sad. Yes they did wrong and I don't particularly agree that turning evidence should have got them off, but none of them made him pull the trigger on the over-the-limit bird. He should have came out and humbly taken responsibilty for his actions. I know I would have gave him the benefit of the doubt if he had taken that route. Most folks I talk to are just as upset about his attitude as the actual crimes.

Will be waiting patiently for his SINCERE apology........................

but won't be holding my breath

7. Uncle Kwacker

Uncle Kwacker Elite Refuge Member

just outside chicago there's a place called illino
    :doh............THE END...............:amen;)

8. goosehunter64

goosehunter64 Elite Refuge Member

:clap

9. dukkalr

dukkalr Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

Ain't sure but i don't think the fine folks around here are quitters,,, :dv:dv

10. dd2

dd2 Elite Refuge Member

[​IMG]

understandable, but really people, this thread was old after the first page.