Jihadists Rarely Motivated by Islam

Discussion in 'World News / Current Events Forum' started by Wastinshells, Aug 27, 2014.

1. blinddog

blinddog Elite Refuge Member

That is a good point ALMO.

If ever, Islam were able to be in a better position socioeconomically than now, it would be impossible. Instead of using the wealth to move their people forward, it is merely wasted on financing terror and domination of those unlike themselves. Women treated as posessions, homosexuals killed, murder and mayhem, raising religious armies to conquer in the name of Allah.

The fact that the true believers here try to pry Islam away from terror shows a complete lack of common sense. Many lack the understanding that Islam is more than a religion, it encompasses politics and social structure with Sharia.

2. Wastinshells

Wastinshells Elite Refuge Member

Looks like we agree. Well I believe that that lifestyle is not for me, but if someone else wants to do it fine, they're not me. Just dont legislate law against it because of the bible as so many want to do, If you want to say it is unnatural and goes against humanity and use that as your springboard then fine. Thats all I was getting at.

Teaches or says that the offenders should be stoned to death I guess you got me on semantics.

You call it a diversion I call it a related tangent. You know, you can choose to continue with the main thread or get caught up in a tangent. It's your choice.

3. okie drake

okie drake Elite Refuge Member

So the ME consists of ISIS?

Is that it?

Is that who Bush kissed?

4. okie drake

okie drake Elite Refuge Member

Not semantics, not a tangent, I didn't bring it up, and I assure you I can keep up on the 'main thread' and correct your inaccurate statements just fine.

So turn the other cheek, does that come right before or right after 'stone the gays'?:cool:

Jewish law (OT) for whatever reasons does contain the passage you cited, among many others. That and saying that christians/bible-believers are instructed to stone gays indicates either ignorance or agenda. I can't see any other options than those two.

5. ALMODUX

ALMODUX Elite Refuge Member

I guess your belief that it was THE kuran, or in any way complete, will remain an unaddressed issue. Heck, even IF you could find what a cleric might call a complete kuran, they wouldn't let you read it, it still wouldn't be complete, and its version would be debated by the cleric next door. I've read as much of the jumbled up mess geopolitical slaughter ethic and situational rule changing, confused thought stream, hearsay from illiterate boy sex slaves and concubines, that I care to..There are no redeeming revelations in it. Only depraved psychosis subdued in favor of thought policing mandates on behavior...to only be 'peacefully' and lyrically chanted aloud, regardless of coherency or context. BTW, seems to still be some debate over the 'original' works, started by mohammed, were lost and 'recreated', by a stepsister, niece, wife, concubine, or fell out of the sky into his harem after his death??
    :nutz

6. Wastinshells

So you're trying to tell me that by that verse being in there it wasnt telling people what should be done to gays? It was just in there for sh!ts and giggles? God was like, "hey bro, those gays, I'm not tell YOU to stone them, but they should be stoned. I'm just putting it out there" ???

Now I agree with you that modern day christians should not follow that. But many many DO use that as an example of why gays should not marry. Can you deny this? (I've literally said this 3 times in this thread).

7. California Flyway

California Flyway Elite Refuge Member

It is a lot easier to understand how other countries/races were persecuted under the name of Christianity. The persecutors mostly just wanted and were motivated by the gold and silver.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2014
  8. ALMODUX

Probably a cousin. Beats kissing pelosi.

ISIS, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Syria, Jordan, Turkey, Egypt, Libya, AQ........its one big hive of 47 different kinds of bees, fighting over the hive...but they're all bees, at the end of the day, and will sting to death anything not a bee, whether they sold you honey yesterday or not, is irrelevant....to the bee.

9. Wastinshells

And trampolines.

[​IMG]

I think we all need to lighten up. Someone post a thread about duck hunting and I swear to not talk about sh!t I dont know anything about. Nevermind duck hunting is out then. :sp

10. ALMODUX

Boy, that sure knocked western civilization back into the stone age, didn't it?:l