Snow Goose Hunting Forum Sponsors

JJB Update/Sale & "The Migrator"

Discussion in 'Snow Goose Hunting Forum' started by Juvie Juke Box, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Juvie Juke Box

Juvie Juke Box Senior Refuge Member Sponsor

It has been awhile since I have posted a true update and rather than replying to an older thread decided that a new one would be the best. First off I hope everyone's summer has been going well as we get ready to transition to fall. If you're like us you can't wait for the summer temperatures to be over with and cooler temperatures to set in for good. We've been sending out tons of callers the last month or so to people heading up to Canada, so if I had the pleasure of talking to you on the phone thanks for getting me even more excited for this Fall than I already was. One of my favorite aspects of running the customer service side of this job is getting to interact with other snow goose hunters over the phone, email, and messenger's. What normally was just supposed to be a quick phone call for someone to ask a couple questions regarding what they want to order more often than not turns into a 30-45 minute conversation about snow goose hunting in general! Have talked to a lot of great guys since we started this in February, and look forward to talking to more!

Before I get into the rest of this post I would just like to say we are running a sale on our tracks and Sky Fly Decoys.

All digital downloads are $5 off, buy all 3 for $30.
    3 Pack on SD Card Regular $45 for $35
    3 Pack on MP3 Player Regular $50 for $40
    3 Pack on USB Drive Regular $36 for 28$

SkyFly Decoys Sale
    Snows
    Regular $40/dozen for $36

Juvies/Blues
    Regular $42/dozen for $37.50

Headless Canada Goose
    Regular $49/dozen for $41

All decoy orders of 5 dozen, and over 10 dozen ship for FREE.
    (Shipping will be refunded on these quantities)
    Visit: upload_2017-9-13_19-40-7.png juviejukebox.com

Awhile ago I stated we were coming out with two new caller models, "The Migrator" and the "Lead Edge Migrator". We've since decided to cancel the Lead Edge Model due to a few design issues we felt would make some of the unit less durable than we'd like, but will have The Migrator ready for purchase soon. Here is that unit completely done and painted. This caller has 2 400 watt waterproof marine speakers built directly into the unit. The internal components will be almost exactly the same as our other current models such as an internal cooling system, on/off remote, USB charging port and a 12v battery slot. The pricing for these will be $265.
    21231203_1893060721021696_7517740956098826728_n.jpg

A little preview of whats to come besides the apparel, backboards, and flags that we are working on and anxious to finish. We have one more track I am still working on due to being extremely picky but plan on finally releasing it soon. Lastly, another new caller model, which we would consider to be the "Rolls Royce" of callers. After collecting feedback from as many customers as we could this past spring, and all through the summer we are now in the testing process of a new unit that will fill a niche we noted for hunters who target migrators, run a lot of traffic, constantly adjust volume up and down and are sick of using power horns to accomplish this or just want to run there caller super loud all the time without having to sacrifice quality and clarity. This new unit will be utilizing components such as amps, possibly different speakers from some of the most highly regarded companies in the audio industry. Basically we are going pull out all the stops. Our goal with all of our previous models has always been high quality sound, clarity, and most importantly affordability. In order to achieve what we want out of this caller model the pricing is going to be quite a bit higher than anything we make now but will be a game changer for sure! The pricing of all our other units will not change, unless it is to go down. We will be posting updates as the process of testing and building this unit comes along, and will have it ready to buy before next Spring well in advance.

If any refuge members would like to see something in a caller, or anything snow goose hunting related feel free to share your ideas and we will see if we can make it happen!

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Empty Skies

Empty Skies Elite Refuge Member

Juvy, you have any heads for the snows??

3. Juvie Juke Box

We can get you heads for sure. Let me make sure they are in stock. The new EVA soft plastic heads are really nice. Pricing is around $35/dozen last time I talked to Wayne but I can double check and shoot you a PM.

4. musher

musher Elite Refuge Member

Juvie, I received my adult snow the other day:tu thanks. Can't wait to put it to use.

I really don't need to be tempted to buy more decoys, but might have to.:D

5. Juvie Juke Box

Look forward to hearing about your future hunts over it!

I think we have the same problem when it comes to decoys!

6. Drundel

Drundel Elite Refuge Member

Bought two tracks during the sale, thanks.