Chesapeake Flyway Forum Sponsors

Just moved to Delaware

Discussion in 'Chesapeake Flyway Forum' started by jmonte35, Jun 16, 2018.

1. jmonte35

jmonte35 Senior Refuge Member

Hello gents. I just got stationed here in delaware. I'm looking to connect with a few of you local types for ducks/fish. Would love to get on Sika deer eventually. I have probably a thousand decoys and a custom built Prodigy with a mud buddy hdr Black Death 4400 and a 10 horse kicker for those areas where they don't allow. We can get to any hole you want.

If you want to grab a beer or hit water for some fishing please let me know. I can offer world class honker hunting in my home town in upstate NY. Have access to about 30k private acres. Would consider a deer hunt swap too. Shot several P and Y bucks. Hunted from Cali to IL to NY and have contacts for just about anything you want to hunt. Would even consider trading wife for even a mediocre hunt. fake boobs are paid for no upgrades necessary. :)

Would consider joining a lease with the right group as well.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2018
  2. slacktide

slacktide Elite Refuge Member

at work or behind the wheel driving to work...
    Welcome... it is become pretty dead around this forum during the off season... don't ask about the Sika hunting, that is a protected commodity - no "ferners" allowed.. your humor indicates you will fit in around here easily... Most of the good stuff is tied up in leases, and it is not that cheap either...
    And if you are military being stationed here - thank you very much for your service!

3. purlin12

purlin12 Senior Refuge Member

If you wanna go goose hunting in Maryland , Pm me . I will see what I can do

4. jmonte35

jmonte35 Senior Refuge Member

Yeah familiar with “Ferner” I’m always one since I have to move so frequently. It’s never easy to find the right crowd at a new base. Buy enough shots and the vault opens like Elaine Bennis. I’ve just gotta find one of you homos queer enough to let me buy you drinks.

I’m looking forward to hunting this gem out here. Always wanted to hunt the chessy and eastern shore for sea ducks. I’ve hunted enough pressured and leased up areas to know the game. I can always just follow the normal duck dynasty crowd where plan B happens to be 60 yards from plan A and shoot swings. Jk. Hopefully one of you guys will be willing to take a shot on a ferner...never late, never talk, and the bills always split.

Thanks for the warm welcome and it’s a pleasure to serve ‘Merica....your tax dollars help as well keep em coming.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
    Duane Read likes this.
  5. Marshbum

Marshbum Elite Refuge Member

Welcome. USA Retired here. This site was a great resource when I moved around from place to place and had to find new places to hunt every 2-3 years. I would invite you to hunt the western shore (APG) but holy snikees between all the red tape, fees, and out of state license costs it would not be worth it. However, I do get over to Jersey during the Maryland splits which is very Active Duty Military friendly where it will only cost you the resident rate of $28 regardless of where you are stationed. They don't even have those pesky blind laws to contend pretty much making anything tidal public first come first serve. Shoot me a PM as we get closer to October.

TC

6. Mr_Mallard

Mr_Mallard Senior Refuge Member

Give marylandwhitetail.com a try its a hunting forum with a bunch of great guys willing to help this place is dead during off season