Just wanted to say....

Discussion in 'Colorado Flyway Forum' started by Hoot, May 5, 2004.

1. Hoot

Hoot Senior Refuge Member

John Kerry is probably the biggest idiot in the US.....

IF, and thats a big IF, hes elected president, im going AWOL, i wont serve in the army with that retard as my Commander and Chief

sorry, just had to get that off my chest:l :l :l

Tom

2. spaightlabs

spaightlabs Elite Refuge Member

I guess that's what makes this a great country - I'd be willing to serve for anyone other than a Bush...who is not only an idiot, but a liar...

3. ganderlander12

ganderlander12 Refuge Member

Both points taken. I'd rather Bush have been president than Gore however.

4. Hoot

Hoot Senior Refuge Member

see thats the problem with most people, a vote for John Kerry is only a vote AGAINST Bush, which is the wrong answer in my opinion. I can only speak for myself, but being in the military, we are much better off with Bush in the office, even with all the war and deployments.....and trust me, im not knockin on the oval office door saying please send me back to Iraq for another tour, and go ahead and keep me past my enlistment contract while youre at it...

and as a hunter, I will always vote Republican:tu

5. Fourthwind

Fourthwind Senior Refuge Member

Voting for politicians is a matter of voting for the lesser of evils. Kerry WILL do everything in his power to take away your rights as a hunter and as a gun owner. His political bedfellows include. Feinstein, kennedy, boxer, clinton.. you get the picture. No politician is going to rub everyone the right way, but for me I have to go with the guy who is most likely to protect my freedoms. For now. that is Bush.

6. Niki's dad

Niki's dad Senior Refuge Member

MEGGA DITTO on that. I could not have said it any better that that, Fourthwind

7. HuntAllDay

HuntAllDay Senior Refuge Member

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

8. spaightlabs

Hunt all day - if you don't think he's a liar, I've got some prime Florida real estate I'd like to sell you.

;) ;)

Fourthwind - remember the whole balance of power thing - if ya keep the power balanced, no one body of the gov'mint can take your rights to keep and bear away from you.

9. Remshot

Remshot Elite Refuge Member

That is a BIG IF!!!
    Are you really willing to gamble with your rights and freedoms, based on an if? Sadly, too many people are:(

10. spaightlabs

I'll take balance ANY day of the week before I'll take an all Republican or all Democrat guv'mint. If you think that any one of those fat cats has your best interests in mind, sad it is indeed.