Just wanted to say....

Discussion in 'Colorado Flyway Forum' started by Hoot, May 5, 2004.

1. Fourthwind

Fourthwind Senior Refuge Member

there is no such thing as balance in poilitics. there is bad and ugly. There unfortunately is no such thing as "For the People" anymore either. Politicians do as what THEY feel, or as the interest group pay's them to feel. Our only option is to elect who WE feel will do the least damage. It is why i believe in term limits as well.. I would rather have unexperianced crooks in office than well established one's. imagine what would happen if you made politicians retire on social security :eek: things might get fixed. like it will ever happen. burns my biscuts that anyone working for the government or a government funded business doesn't pay into social security. just tells me they know it will never support a person, but they will take care of their own. This is their mentality towards everything. take care of themselves and to hell with the people who really make this country great.

2. spaightlabs

spaightlabs Elite Refuge Member

There can be little doubt that the primary mission of any politician is to make sure he gets himself re-elected. I've often thought htat if you limited all of them to one term, and one term pnly, they might be willing to pull their heads out of their arses and start running things for the goodof the citizenry...

3. stubble

stubble Senior Refuge Member

One term is a little short, make it two and we agree. All politicians are liars, some just bigger than others. Bush is a little one, Clinton the biggest. Kerry will do everything in his power to take away your hunting , your guns and your money (higher taxes). That is a fact!!!!!!!!!

4. spaightlabs

If Kerry wins, the Bushes will have had 2 terms - one each. That's more than enough of that crew for me...

Dear taxpayers - everything is going well in Iraq. PS - I need another $25 BILLION for this 'adventure', but this will be the last time I ask. That's not a little lie. Biggest budget surplus to biggest deficit in 3 years isn't a little lie. No WMD's isn't a little lie either.

If we're gonna do this Iraq thing, let's do it right, and get the heck out of Dodge. The heck with rebuilding it with OUR money - they're swimming in oil, let 'em rebuild it themselves...

5. Foldem

Foldem Senior Refuge Member

WOW! Guess its Spaightlibs not labs:rolleyes:

Foldem

6. Gander D. Bander

Gander D. Bander Elite Refuge Member

I don't want any part of the political ****in match...
    But for the sportsman and gun owners...BUSH '04
    :tu :tu :tu

7. Goosedad24

Goosedad24 Senior Refuge Member

Asking for an additional 25 billion has nothing to do with a lie, a miscalculation maybe, a lie would be a stretch.

Biggest surplus to biggest deficit in 3 yrs has nothing to do with a lie either, extenuating circumstances such as a war on terrorism, major downfalls in economic growth, among many other factors played a larger role in this than Bush did........

No WMD's, that wasn't a Bush lie either........ Do you know who told the world for the better part of 14 years that Sadam had them?? The UN maybe?? Yep, I just checked, they had 14 resoltuions stating he had them. Just cause they're not in Iraq, or haven't been "found" doesn't mean they haven't been found, or aren't in a neighboring islamic coutry for "safe-keeping" You can't see the peanuts in a snickers bar, but that doesn't mean there not in there.........

Now I would consider a lie to be where someone inflicted a wound on themself in order to get a purple heart, and then come home and lie to congress about human rights violations, and toss his "ribbons" from his medals on the whitehouse lawn, then some thirty years later vote in favor of going to war, and turn around and run for the whitehouse and suddenly oppose the war..........John Kerry, one big continous lie :D

8. GRENHDKILR

GRENHDKILR Elite Refuge Member

9. spaightlabs

...hmmmm, who was it that let the Bin Laden relatives leave the US when ALL non military air traffic in and out was banned? That's right, it was your good buddy, dubya, dear family friend to the Saudis and the Bin Ladens...

Naw, he's no liar...

Well now sir, I don't rightly recall where Dubya served, and neither does he...if I remember right, Kerry got 3 purple hearts. Only one Dubya coulda got woulda been for stepping on a pop top or getting a straw stuck up his nose...

Peace out. I'm done. Politics and religion leads to bad feelings, and I like all you fellers, and I'd be pleased to kick back, shoot some geese with ya and drink a couple of beers. so long as we leave politics and religion out of it.

10. duck911

duck911 Senior Refuge Member

Spaitlabs,

You want to fight the fight in OUR backyard, it's your problem. I prefer a forward defense.

Since when did looking out for #1 become politically incorrect? I live in the U.S.A. and I support a government who looks out for my best interests, BE IT OVERSEAS OR IN MY GUNSAFE.

Bush in ' 04.

--duck911