Just wanted to say....

Discussion in 'Colorado Flyway Forum' started by Hoot, May 5, 2004.

1. Goosedad24

Goosedad24 Senior Refuge Member

2. Hoot

Hoot Senior Refuge Member

This is an announcement to everyone, not just liberal democrats, everyone.

A few of you know me and know that I was among the first ground troops into Iraq....I was the boots on the ground, the FIRST HAND account, not the Generals that were "Commanding" the war from the war room in Kuwait that you saw on TV. Everything you see/hear in the news about the war in Iraq are second hand knowlege of what us legs actually see face to face on the ground in combat.....

That being said, DO NOT say anything is FACT or FICTION about, WMD, or any other "lie" that Bush may or may not have told, because im liable to get p***ed off.

Im hear to tell you right now...

SADDAM HAD WMD, HE USED IT ON KURDISH IRAQIS, THESE ARE DOCUMENTED FACTS.....

and forget WMD all together, if you really want to know wether the war in Iraq was right or wrong, you pm me, and this summer when I come back to colorado, I will personally come over and show you pictures from the war and tell you my FIRST HAND story of the things I saw in Iraqi prisons and the torture tactics of Saddam Huesein. If after hearing my story and you still think the war in Iraq is/was unjust, then you are a sorry excuse for a human being.

Tom

3. Losthwy

Losthwy Elite Refuge Member

Who is paying for the reconstruction of Iraq? And who did Bush say who would be paying for it?

4. Fourthwind

Fourthwind Senior Refuge Member

Thank you Tom. I have no doubt as to what you saw over there was something non of us would want to see. I commend you for your service then, now, and in the future. I have a great deal of trust in the opinions of those serving under the commander and chief. My general life experiance tells me when people are proud to serve their commander or boss, then the leadership is doing their job.

And no worries to anyone out there. I for one understand opinions. everyone has there own. I am thankful for people like Tom that risk everything so we can all express them.

THANK YOU TOM!

Mark

5. Water Swatter

Water Swatter Senior Refuge Member

Well Said!

My wife sister has been emailing a friend of hers in Iraq for awhile now and he says the same thing.

All we here from the left and the mainstream media is how bad things are but never the good being done. The soldier my wifes sister has been emailing shot and killed two men planting a road side bomb. He was very happy knowing that he saved the life of at least one of our own.

Right now I think he said he is helping a crew with a school! VERY COOL!

ws:tu

6. Goosedad24

American's partially, Oil for Food Program as well.

I'm not sure Bush specifically laid that out...........oh wait, maybe he did ask Congress for the $$.

7. CSUguy

CSUguy Senior Refuge Member

J.F.Kerry is worthless. As gun owners and hunters the last thing we want is a LIBERAL leader. If you like PETA and other left wing wackos vote for Kerry. BUSH '04

8. Renegade

Renegade Senior Refuge Member

Tell that to Spaight... He doesnt seem to get it??:rolleyes:

9. Goosedad24

Hey Renegade, glad to see you brought the jogger back, I sure missed her :dv :dv

10. goosechaser

goosechaser Senior Refuge Member

Oh I think Spaight gets it. And he is right about what he said about the balance of power. My whole problem with the candidates that are running for president is it really becomes a choice of the lesser of two evils and I suppose it will also be that way and has always been that way. And if that is the case and the stance a candidate has on hunting, gun control, etc., makes or breaks your decision than go with it. What makes it or breaks it is obviously different for everyone. I can definitley respect that. So should everyone else here.

Goosechaser