Canadian Hunters Forum Sponsors

Justify this you liberal lovers!

Discussion in 'Canadian Hunters Forum' started by Cariboo, Dec 7, 2005.

1. Take A Gander

Take A Gander Senior Refuge Member

I think they are all a bunch of lying, stealing, cheating cowards. We are in a lose lose situation in this election. I can guarantee one thing the Liberals will not have that'smy vote. They have been ripping people off for too many years, Gun Control and banning handguns come on that is going to do nothing to control the aholes that are commiting the crimes. Why doesn't the government look at the big picture. I know first hand what these aholes will go thru to get guns. Instead of slapping them on the hands and spending the millions and millions of dollars to keep them in prison so they can vote and watch tv etc etc etc Lock these *******s up and throw away the keys. You don't need to provide all these amenaties to the scum of the earth.Criminals in this country have better health care then the working person, they get education without paying for it etc etc etc.

Be an MP for 4 years and be set for life why on earth should there pentions be more then a family income for 1 year,all they do is sit and bicker amungst themselves. How is the Health Minister can become the Justice Minister overnight and actually know what the f@@k they are talking about. it's time for change but the majotiry of Canadians won't stand up and voice there concerns and even go vote what does that tell you.

Merry Christmas to all atleast the bull**** about the election will be on hold for the holidays.

2. Cariboo

Cariboo Elite Refuge Member

Anyone who would vote liberal probably would also like to be whipped by a dominatrix!

Look who is paying the bills for .. the Coalition for Gun Control.

Now look at this:

Yep! That is the same Kim Doran who was funded $380,600.00 for her lobbying on behalf of WENDY CUKIER in 2002 by the Canadian taxpayer through the CANADIAN DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE

3. Chris Benson

Chris Benson Elite Refuge Member

Come on, Take A Gander tell us what you really think, Don't hold anything back!:l

4. Take A Gander

Take A Gander Senior Refuge Member

Oh if people only new, I'll leave it at that. Merry Christmas to all.