kerry's campaign will take a hit in the next week

Discussion in 'World News / Current Events Forum' started by Bob Johnson, Feb 13, 2004.

1. Bob Johnson

Bob Johnson Elite Refuge Member

I heard that it will come out soon that Kerry had an affair for a while and that he sent the woman to germany to get rid of her......I heard that Wesley Clark said in an interview that Kerrys campaign will IMPLODE because of an intern, very soon.....anyone lese hear that yet.......that may be why Dean hasnt yet dropped out....waiting to see the fallout from this news......I loved his speach though(deans)..........................I would guess if this news is true that kerry cahnces of beating bushing would be all but dashed.......cross my fingers......bob

2. Bob Johnson

Bob Johnson Elite Refuge Member

oops I didnt read batcaves posts.........sorry about the duplication....bob

3. Auto

Auto Banned

clinton recovered from the gennifer flowers thing, I would hope this would make a difference, but in the day and age who knows?

4. timber hunter

timber hunter Elite Refuge Member

Clark just endorsed Kerry.:rolleyes:

5. AvianQuest

AvianQuest Elite Refuge Member Flyway Manager

Her name is Alex Polier, age 24 from Malvern, Pennsylvania...

Alex's mother, Donna confirms that Kerry was "after her”, and her father, Terry Polier has said about John Kerry, “I think he’s a sleazeball. I did kind of wonder if my daughter didn’t get that kind of feeling herself. He’s not the sort of guy I would choose to be with my daughter.”

That's just the tip of the iceberg as there has been a long string of affairs with Hollywood starlets. Kerry has made his $800 Million fortune from courting, and in two cases, marrying, rich women.

However, there is a large part of our population that engages in lying and cheating and therefore will align themselves with Kerry so this may help him more than hurt him. It will certainly consolidate the Clinton vote for him.

6. Backpeddler

Backpeddler Elite Refuge Member

The drudge report had some more details on the whole alledged incident. All it does in my view is make politics an even dirtier name if that is at all possible. The parties dig up what ever they can and leak it to the media who will run with it. Politics and media. Now there's two words for sleeze!

7. MUDDYPATUX

MUDDYPATUX Elite Refuge Member

Drudge=Sludge oops wrong thread:l

I'm sure most of all politicians have had affairs. That damn George Washington...He was a womanizer....Not fit to father our country. OMG Strom Thurmond...Newt Gingrich....GH Bush ...Dwight D Eisenhower

Y'all must be getting nervous....Your pulling out the Infidelity card awful early:rolleyes:

:p

8. beav

beav Elite Refuge Member

Wake and smell the coffee, Slim. A DEMOCRAT , Chris Lehane, has been trying to get this story into the media.;)

9. Katies Dad

Katies Dad Senior Refuge Member

Wesley Clark and Gore's buddy broke this one!

10. Localduck

Localduck Elite Refuge Member

I just hope we don't spend as much getting Kerry as we did Clinton- $57 MILLION. We've got to have some extra funds to rebuild Iraq- $85+ BILLION. I won't mention putting the golf cart on Mars in search of "remnants of life".