kerry's campaign will take a hit in the next week

Discussion in 'World News / Current Events Forum' started by Bob Johnson, Feb 13, 2004.

1. lad52

lad52 Elite Refuge Member

For all of you morons who doubt the media in this country is biased towards liberals in general and Kerry in particular...

Don't you find it even slightly interesting that when DNC chair Terry McAwful said GW never reported and was AWOL, the media went after the president with a vengeance. They still haven't let go of this non-issue even though they've been given enough evidence, written and eye witness, to prove without a doubt that GW fulfilled his obligations. And I assure you, when this issue is finally given up for dead, not one single media wonk will demand that Terry McAwful apologize for his blatant lie.

On the other hand, Weasely Clark makes a comment "off the record boys" that Kerry is going to have an intern problem and Drudge picks it up. He's the same guy that broke the Lewinsky thing which as I recall, was also poo-poo'ed by the left at the time. Two days later, it's front page news in England and MSN.com prints a little blurb about it. No one is demanding an investigation. No one in the media in this country is even vaguely interested in investigating whether it's true or not. Remember, Kerry is a guy that (outside of his short military stint) has never worked a day in his life. His money comes from his first wife (worth $200 million) and his second wife (worth $500 million). He's known to be a "ladies man." (In his defense, the women seem to have all welcomed his advances... unlike former president who was a rapist.) Eyewitnesses have seen him enter the Heinz-Kerry residence in Boston, looking VERY friendly with the woman he is alleged to have had an affair with.

Are Kerry's indiscretions fair game? Yep! He's the one who is making character an issue in the campaign. Good for the goose, good for the gander.

Nope! Not a liberal bias in the media.

2. berk

berk Elite Refuge Member

Might want to check the Drudge report......

3. lad52

Okay... let's see;

Woman denies she had affair with Kerry. (Like she'd admit it if she did...)

Her parents make statements supporting their daughter.

Her dad calls Kerry a "sleazeball."

A Washington Post reporter admits, "Nobody would be too shocked if Kerry lied about an affair. Even if someone came to us with photographs we still wouldn't run it..."

There's a recollection of how the "unbiased" media grilled Bush over claims of adultery. (See above story)

And a story about how Clark was the one who told the press about Kerry's "problem."

What did I miss?

4. Ron Gilmore

Ron Gilmore Elite Refuge Member

The gal says it ain't so and know the parents say they are voting for Kerry. Druge Report

This has more tenacles than an optupus. Next will be the Dems pointing a finger at the Rep. when this came into the mix via Democrat.

For me it is a compariosns of what are you where are you and how did you get where you are.. Then during that trip I analize how you acted on issues that are important to me.

Bush gets a B- Kerry a D+ Edwards a C- and Bellowing Dean an F

5. Drake 224

Drake 224 Elite Refuge Member

This story has twisted in a strange direction. Which was the truth the original parents qoutes or the current one's. Who knows what the truth is? If there is where it ends I will assume it is untrue, but again, who knows? Story sure changed 180 degrees. Not really like she could tell the truth now that she is engaged to another man. Who knows???:confused:

6. lad52

Boys, it's only February!

Remember clinton... if you voted for him, I know you're ashamed to admit it here, but don't make the same mistake twice. Where there's smoke, there's fire. Kerry has closets full of skeletons. And then there's the issues.:rolleyes:

7. Drake 224

Drake 224 Elite Refuge Member

May only be Feb, but its still political season...in a presidential election year. Would love to see that story be confirmed and Kerry out of the picture or terribly damaged. Don't need him in the WH.

8. lad52

Understand and agree wholeheartedly with the sentiment, but the fact is that infidelity on the part of a lib just proves his bonafides in the eyes of those that tend to vote that way. Libs have no morals. Those that will vote for the president are smart enough to have already figured out that he may not be perfect, but he's a hell of a lot closer to perfect than anything the dems have to offer.

Anyone that has to "research" or "think about" the choice this year either ain't too bright or shiney or is a closet liberal to begin with.

9. WoodieSC

WoodieSC North/South Carolina Flyway Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

The "fact" that the parents and this woman have apparently changed their stories makes me wonder how much their bank accounts have gone up in the last week. :rolleyes:

10. Steve Borgwald

Steve Borgwald Elite Refuge Member

What an incredulous statement.

Newsflash: Clinton denies affair with intern. :l