Kevin Moreau aka Surf Hunter

Discussion in 'Diver Hunters Forum' started by Kevin Moreau, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Kevin Moreau

Kevin Moreau New Member

Hi Guys, this is Kevin Moreau aka Surf Hunter. For all you older forum guys here I am still working hard on the taxidermy and other waterfowl stuff still. I moved to Utah and have been here for the past five years and doing good. I just wanted to say hi to all my friends on here and wish them a great new year, and a great 2017/2018 hunting season.

Attached Files:

woodsie likes this.
  2. GADUCKTHRASHER

GADUCKTHRASHER Senior Refuge Member

Good to hear from you Kevin! Nice work as well. How's the hunting in Utah?

3. Kevin Moreau

Kevin Moreau New Member

Hi, Thanks it was nice to here from you. I love it here and have had some great hunting here. I am just starting to build my taxidermy work here, I have had so much work still from Calif. that I have never tried to get work here. The price for a mount is so much lower here, but I am now thinking it is better then the gas and the drive a few times a year to Calif. I hope all is well with you.

4. BAYDOG

BAYDOG Moderator- Diver, NY Forum, Refuge Classifieds Sponsor Moderator Flyway Manager

Phelps,New York (Heart of the Finger Lakes)
    Welcome back Kevin, hope life is treating you well!! Hows the great salt lake?

5. Kevin Moreau

Kevin Moreau New Member

Baydog, Thanks, life is good. The GSL is good, we have had some great hunts out there over the past five years. The lake is a very low water level and we need some good winters with lot's of snow pack in the mountains to bring the lake back up. We are having a good winter so far but we need several years of them.