Kids Clothing Exchange

Discussion in 'Refuge Gang Classifieds' started by Native NV Ducker, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Native NV Ducker

Native NV Ducker Mod-Duck Hunters Forum, Classifieds, and 2 others Moderator Flyway Manager

If you would like to give away, or trade, kids clothing that they have outgrown, this is the place to do it. Also, if you would like to see if anyone has something you could use that they no longer need, place your request here.

2. Whistle

Whistle Senior Refuge Member

I have a pair of size 6 youth Game Winner cargo pants in realtree max 5 that my daughter has outgrown.
    A pair of comparable pants in 8 would be a great trade, but if I can't find a good trade I'll send them to any kid that can use them and I'll even pay for shipping.
    I hope this becomes a well used sticky here, and my thanks to Native for adding it.

3. ARHHH4

ARHHH4 Senior Refuge Member

Do you still have these available? If so I think my little guy would fit into them perfectly. He's 7...haven't been able to find anything on his size for cheap and he's growing so fast!

4. Whistle

Whistle Senior Refuge Member

Yep, send me your address and I'll put them in the mail.

5. DCFIREMANN

DCFIREMANN Senior Refuge Member

WTB a pair of Size 7 Youth Waders. My 12 year old Grand Son is finally ready to spend some time in the blind with his Grand Dad.

6. ARHHH4

Check Cabelas bargain Blind. I bought a pair of youth sized Herters 3.5 mm on Tuesday for $39.99. Theyre brown, but if the ducks can see the color of his waders, we better be pullin the trigger!

7. DCFIREMANN

DCFIREMANN Senior Refuge Member

Thank you. I'll check them out today.

I checked the bargin basement out today. NOTHING for Youth Waders. So I am still in need of a pair.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2017
  8. ARHHH4

Check the Illinois classifieds....last page, guy is looking to sell two pairs of youth waders. A 6 and an 8

9. marsh man dan

marsh man dan Elite Refuge Member

Camo jacket bibs size l or xl have a 12 year old that's going to start hunting with me let me know what you got thanks

10. teamoutlaw

teamoutlaw Elite Refuge Member

Dan I may have some stuff let me look

marsh man dan likes this.