Kimmie Could Use Some Help

Discussion in 'Women's Hunting Forum' started by La. Legend, Apr 6, 2004.

1. pwillis4

pwillis4 Elite Refuge Member

Kimmie,

sorry to hear about your father. Prayers are on the way. I have been through exactly what you are facing. Keep strong for him. Feel free to pm me if you need some help. I know it can be overwhelming maybe someone with experience can help

Paul

2. snake2

snake2 Senior Refuge Member

You and your dad are in my prayers. I wish ya'll the best tomorrow.

3. Kimmie

Kimmie Moderator Sponsor Moderator

Thanks for the prayers, kind words, PM's and emails... You are all just wonderful!

Update- Granny got to go home yesterday and is resting at my Mom's and doing extremely well. Daddy just arrived from surgery and when asked by the nurse if he could answer his phone (I called but he didn't know who it was) He replied "I -can- answer the phone; but, I'm not going to" I told her not to bother him and to tell him I'd be down this afternoon to visit... She gave him the message over the intercom thinggy and I heard him say "Tell her not to worry, I'm on a forced/supervised vacation, that's all, nothing more". She burst out laughing and said he must be feeling okay since he's cutting up...

Been a looooooooong day! Surgery was supposed to last from 8:30-11:30.... He didn't get out until after 3 O'clock. Now if the biopsy will just come back okay all will be well in my lil corner of the world!

Thanks to all of you who have lent me your shoulder, let me bend your ear, and who have sent the many emails and PM's that have made me feel so much better. You are all appreciated more than you know...

Kimmie :)

Update! Dad's home :tu, biopsy came back cancerous; but, they said they got it all with the lazer... Life's good! Thanks All!

4. BTH

BTH Elite Refuge Member

Glad to hear all went well with the surgery Kim. Keeping your dad and the family in my prayers. Hope you get good news from the pathology dept at the hospital.
    Hang in there. Plenty of folks here standing behind you.

5. DuckCommandress

DuckCommandress Elite Refuge Member

Kim,

It was so good to hear you feeling good about things today! Thank goodness things went well for both of them. We'll keep the prayers coming and I hope to see you soon!

Tara:)

6. Kimmie

Kimmie Moderator Sponsor Moderator

Thanks for calling and checking in with me Tara. Pencil me in for a lunch date when you are free...
    I just can't remember which day is dollar draft day? :sp

Kim ;)

7. Ladyotl

Ladyotl In Memory<br>04/06/72 - 09/10/07<br>Moderator<br>W

Kimmie ,
    Glad to hear both your Grandma and Dad are doing better:) . I'll continue to say prayers for both.
    Darlene

8. Il. MudDuk

Il. MudDuk Elite Refuge Member

Great news Kim. :tu :tu
    Glad to hear it. Jim & Lisa G.