"Knock-Off" Launchers

Discussion in 'Gun Dog Forum' started by KwickLabs, May 26, 2004.

1. 43x

43x Elite Refuge Member

Did you build the 38" & 40" leg models ? Which seemed to work out the best
    Thanks

2. bigspread

bigspread Refuge Member

I have made a pair of these last year and they are great!! Just found a new and alot cheaper release for anyone not wanting to get so complicated, both are on e-bay.

8CH Momentary 500m Remote&Receiver Module NEW $15.50
    2CH Momentary RF Remote(water resistant type)&Receiver $9.90

3. 43x

43x Elite Refuge Member

[​IMG]

This box is the perfect size to house the electronics for the launcher 3"X6" - 4"deep

4. 43x

43x Elite Refuge Member

5. wood_duckhunter

wood_duckhunter Senior Refuge Member

What distance are you getting with this set up? I saw that they were good to 100m.

6. Red Retrievers

Red Retrievers Refuge Member

I have the wingers built and received my transmitter, Elesma FMT 304 - 4 channel and receivers 2 Elesma FMR 202 - 22 channel. Both of the receivers actuate on channels 1 & 2 how do I set one up for channels 3 & 4? :z

Also the receivers are receiving the signal but are not activating the door lock. I am using a 12 car volt battery for the power source while testing. I have tried different wire sizes from the battery to the receiver incase the smaller wire couldnt carry the needed current. I have tried various combinations for the door lock wiring to the NO C NC connections on the receiver. Noting has worked yet. I know the door locks as I have tested them on the battery. Any suggestions on how to get the door locks to activate?

7. KwickLabs

KwickLabs Elite Refuge Member

My receivers are FMR-212E (same transmitter). Maybe this link will provide some insight as to what to do with the FMR-202 receivers. Are your electronics digital (or not)?

Elsema FM 202 "info" (Link)

8. Red Retrievers

Red Retrievers Refuge Member

Had checked that site. Went back to read the threads again 4th time through, found a description of wiring for a single channel made a sketch to transfer it to my 2 channel and all is working.

Still need to find out how to change one of my receivers to channels 3 & 4 on my transmitter.

9. furface

furface Elite Refuge Member

On the reciever there is a link just beside the 10-way dipswitch. As factory default the link is on switch 12. So on one receiver you leave the link as it is and on the other you will have to remove the link. The reciever on wich you remove the link will be operated by ch 3 & 4 of your transmitter.

I had to email Elsema and ask the same thing.

10. Misty Marsh

Misty Marsh Elite Refuge Member

Should have contacted me about it. I did send the programming info from Elsema with the recievers, but do understand that it is difficult to understand when your not framilliar with them. This info about the link is accurate and should clear up the problem?