Krappie and the fishin' gang

Discussion in 'Fishing Forum' started by Greybeard, Dec 28, 2000.

1. Greybeard

Greybeard Elite Refuge Member

HOT DANG! Got to go bore some holes yesterday!
    Had to kick off about a foot of snow and drill thru 8" of ice but it was worth it!
    Darndest thing I've ever seen....this little-bitty spit of a pond...no bigger than my dining room and kitchen put together..REALLY...but we caught 38 descent 'Gills and 5 Bass of the 1 1/4 lb. size. HOT, CRISPY FILLETS NEXT WEEK!

KRAPPIE: Please hit me with an e-mail and your mailing address....got a Musky picture I want to mail up to you. After I sent the Sparkle Fly I lost your home address.

Yeah, Santa ALWAYS seems to get a "heavy lift" on our wallet. Glad it's only once a year! I got two books that I've really wanted for some years...Peter Capsticks "Safari" and Haig-Browns "To Know A River". I'm a prolifick reader in the Winter and I've already started "devouring" both books.

Hope all you had a great Holiday Season...please let me know how your fishin' is going.

2. Krappie

Krappie Senior Refuge Member

Hey Grey beard!!! It's good to see you around my friend!!! I'm happy that you got into a mess of fish!!! Bluegill must be one of my favorite fish to eat..besides walleye and perch. I'll probably be going out this coming Saturday so hopefully I won't freeze my tail off...Yeah right... with the weather we are having I wouldn't be surprise to see a polar bear on the ice.he,he,he.

Hey Greybeard I've got a few pics that I'll post of this past year's Ski's. They all weren't as large as the last one that I posted, but they all were some pretty nice-looking fish. As soon as I'm able to bust away from work, and put forth some effort in scanning the images. I'll post them on this site for ya.

Here's my email address Greybeard if you need it: skopke007@aol.com.

Send me a letter and I'll be sure to forward you mailing address back... I thought I had your email address, but I lost it also...woops.

catch ya later,
    Krappie

[This message has been edited by Krappie (edited 12-28-2000).]

3. Krappie

Never mind Greybeard about sending an email...You've got mail.

4. Krappie

Hey Grey beard!!! It's good to see you around my friend!!! I'm happy that you got into a mess of fish!!! Bluegill must be one of my favorite fish to eat..besides walleye and perch. I'll probably be going out this coming Saturday so hopefully I won't freeze my tail off...Yeah right... with the weather we are having I wouldn't be surprise to see a polar bear on the ice.he,he,he.

Hey Greybeard I've got a few pics that I'll post of this past year of the Ski's that I caught. They all weren't as large as the last one that I posted, but they all were some pretty nice looking fish. As soon as I'm able to bust away from work, and put forth some effort in scanning the images. I'll post them on this site for ya.

Here's my email address Greybeard if you need it: skopke007@aol.com.

Send me a letter and I'll be sure to forward you mailing address back... I thought I had your email address, but I didn't...woops.

catch ya later,
    Krappie