Illinois Flyway Forum Sponsors

Ladies and Gentelmen of the SIZ.

Discussion in 'Illinois Flyway Forum' started by Orange_airbrakes, Dec 21, 2003.

1. Orange_airbrakes

Orange_airbrakes Elite Refuge Member

Wanna know something sad? About that % of the Permanent blinds at the Sanganois aren't much better!:(

2. cornbuzzzard

cornbuzzzard Senior Refuge Member

why you given up that honey hole with the easy walk? Duckhead is now in on the know! Bythe way, did you and I have a discussion about the Fuge at the big muddy ramp a few weeks ago? ;)

3. shellshucker

shellshucker Refuge Member

No cornbuzzzard it was I, shellshucker that you spoke to a couple of weeks ago on the west side. Carry on dude and ride that wet behind the ears puppy!!!!!

shellshucker

4. 20ft racer

20ft racer Refuge Member

Sorry cornbuzzard, just trying to help the new guys out. With such a big lake you would think we could all get along.

5. mrmallerd

mrmallerd Elite Refuge Member

Thianks Guys, I'm new to this area & gettin a mighty good education:rolleyes: :confused:

6. ringedneck

ringedneck Senior Refuge Member

...on the muddy side Sunday, ducks call shy decoy shy and flat out didn't wanna work me and discusdad's spread....Had one group of 4 mals. on the string about 2 seconds from being belly up in the dekes when the boat we hear running south of us cuts loose shooting ducks they just jumped, and this was from a boat that came through about 6:30. Poor fellas seemed to really not understand why they got a big ol double flip off as they passed by after screwing us.

7. discusdad

discusdad Elite Refuge Member

it ain't illinois, now its montana, and glad of it
    were you on the west side sunday. some yahoo launched at 7am, looked like a war eagle, nice boat, no blind, but may hqve bee a fold down.. maybe 75 horse. kid wearing a yellow ski jacket??? TO WHOEVER IT WAS; that sh&t of racing around jump shooting ducks ain't gonna cut it.........wasn't no mistakin that motor sound, racing back and forth then BOOM BOOM and off racing again... i will bring the video camera next time and have yer a&& dead to rights. no MF is gonna ruin my hunt or anybody elses doing crap like that. on a slow day, we finally get birds to work and you come up behind the brush motor racing and shoot at about 15 ducks behind us in the woods. the nice man in the green uniform will certainly like to see the footage if i catch ya doing it again.......

8. duckhead00

duckhead00 Guest

wow.. settle down fellas... it will be ok... enough lake for all of us.

9. Orange_airbrakes

Orange_airbrakes Elite Refuge Member

Was it you,...Jason?:h

10. mrmallerd

mrmallerd Elite Refuge Member

Jason, ie duckhead with an IQ of 00 has been wanten to learn the west side! Did you guys give him an edacaton. Sure sounds like sumtin hed do. We'll one thing er sure, is Rend will attract everyu kinda idiot around. ( even me & ole discusdad)