Illinois Flyway Forum Sponsors

Ladies and Gentelmen of the SIZ.

Discussion in 'Illinois Flyway Forum' started by Orange_airbrakes, Dec 21, 2003.

1. grnhed

grnhed New Member

yeah duckhead with IQ 00 there are some, didnt i tell you where? BTW how was the hunting at the cherry hole?

2. duckhead00

duckhead00 Guest

WELL I GET YOU ALL WORKED UP DONT I... DIDNT TRY THE SOO CALLED CHERRY HOLE..AND YEAH WERE ARE THE DUCKS.

3. ringedneck

ringedneck Senior Refuge Member

you say you hunted Pyramid on new years eve? I didn't happen to talk to you in the parking lot at stake 4 did I? Thats where I hunted wednesday(12/31).....And as far as this season and the weather...it has sucked, just like the past 2, and the season dates don't have a thing to do with it. Hell, at this point I wish everything would freeze up, at least I'd get a few days of killing in on the deep waters.

4. Jan

Jan Senior Refuge Member

No. S orry that was not me. Will run into you someday. Did hunt #4 today 1 Teal that’s all ! teal on January 1 . Well it is raining out side maybe it will make the ducks grow don’t know what to try tomorrow.

5. Orange_airbrakes

Orange_airbrakes Elite Refuge Member

Patience boys, weathers coming.;)

6. ringedneck

ringedneck Senior Refuge Member

Yeah....65 degrees here today. Forecast for northern IL next week looks interesting though.