Lares help!

Discussion in 'Duck & Goose Calling Forum' started by waterfowler6963, Oct 30, 2017.

1. waterfowler6963

waterfowler6963 Senior Refuge Member

I had the tone board,wedge reed fall out of my Lares Hybrid today in the river just when duck hunting is starting to heat up for us I know you can buy the reeds and wedge can you also buy a new tone board?I've had call for 3 or 4 year and it seem like it was getting looser even with a new wedge is there any thing they can do to help that I love this call and so do the ducks I don't want to put in the box with all my calls I don't use!

2. California Flyway

California Flyway Elite Refuge Member

Just call Lares. They will take good care of you.

3. waterfowler6963

4. murdock255

murdock255 Refuge Member

Seems like there is more of this happening. I had a brand new call from Kittles in Colusa, CA have the guts fall out opening weekend. I hope Lares will take care of it!

5. waterfowler6963

I got a hold of them and they told me to send them hole call so I shipped it out today hope I get it back fast are duck season is in full swing and the ducks love that call!I will let you know how it goes I may have to get a new one for now!

Constructeur likes this.
  6. stumpjumper0531

stumpjumper0531 Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

Brett is a good man and stands behind his calls. He will get you squared away

Stump

callinfowl and Nocalhonker like this.
  7. waterfowler6963

I got the call back very fast less then a week! they did a great job on fixing the call and I will be hunting with it tomorrow on the Platte river!I want to give big thanks to Bret and his crew top of the line CS and great calls!!! Just as Stump said they are good people!

Flyfisher and callinfowl like this.