Lares

Discussion in 'Duck & Goose Calling Forum' started by boatdriver, Dec 19, 2018.

1. boatdriver

boatdriver Senior Refuge Member

Anyone know their physical address in CA? Also, their number seems to be just an answering service... does anyone have any info that may be able to help. I have a buddy near there wanting to go over there to buy a few things.

Thanks guys.
    BD

2. dgp1717

dgp1717 New Member

Your best bet for Lares is Upperduck.com. I tried to go directly through Lares a few years back and they pretty much told me to go through Upperduck for any Lares needs. I've now purchased several Lares through Upperduck and I couldn't be happier. Customer service and shipping times are second to none.

3. GulfCoast

GulfCoast Moderate Moderator Moderator

I have been trying to contact Brett/Lares for a couple of weeks to get a wedge for a speck call. I finally gave up and called Dave at Upperduck.

4. CA Birdman

CA Birdman Elite Refuge Member

Bret's first child was due beginning of this week. I talked to him last week. Haven't called to see if the baby was born yet.

5. snipe a duck

snipe a duck Elite Refuge Member

Bret also lost the woman that was helping him out in the shop so he's a one man show right now. If upperduck can't help be patient, it may take him a little time but Bret has always taken care of anything I needed as soon as he can.

6. boatdriver

boatdriver Senior Refuge Member

Hey guys, thanks for the info! I figure the braintrust of the fuge would be the place to find out!

7. NCBADGES

NCBADGES North / South Carolina Flyway Moderator Moderator

Does anyone know how Joe is doing? I used to talk him weekly, but I haven't heard from him in a long long time.

NCB

8. Nocalhonker

Nocalhonker Elite Refuge Member

CA Birdman is correct my guess is he will be in and out until after the first of the year spending time with his family. You can leave a message as he will probably be going to the shop on a limited based during that time.