Snow Goose Hunting Forum Sponsors

let all of us know juvie

Discussion in 'Snow Goose Hunting Forum' started by ten times better, May 22, 2017.

1. ten times better

ten times better Senior Refuge Member

I am planning on buying a caller simply because u are so generous with your knowledge, I already have several boxes so I only want one please let us know when u have all the inovations , and thanx again for all the hints, ps I will save yours for when we travel

2. Juvie Juke Box

Juvie Juke Box Senior Refuge Member Sponsor

Thanks for the kind words! We look forward to building you a caller!

As far as innovations go we are still looking into volume control but haven't tested anything that justifies putting it into our callers. We are talking with a few engineering firms about creating a receiver and then a remote system similar to say Fox Pro but just in the very early stages of that. If we go that route the entire enclosure more than likely would change.

We will have an entirely new caller model out sometime in the next few weeks that is different from any of our units now. By this fall we will also have an entire apparel line out and some new style hoodies that we are teaming up with to produce with Sky Fly Decoys. In addition our own Ghillie blanket that is going to be awesome, and hopefully our own backboard. Have a few other ideas we are tossing around. Direction wise we are going to be slowly expanding our product line to offer a full line of snow goose hunting products. All our tracks are going to be 100% edited in house now as we can do all the editing we weren't able to do before. We released our Greater Snow Goose track a few weeks ago and will have a lesser feeding track out very soon as well. Have one more possibly two tracks being worked on as well. So needless to say we have a lot going on!

3. Kansasoutdoorsman

Kansasoutdoorsman Senior Refuge Member

Juvie,

I hunt mostly over water so I am looking for a laid back track if you know what I mean. Can you point me to one you guys have that might be more relaxed and calm vs feeding?

4. Juvie Juke Box

Our first track is geared towards this. I wanted a track that was mainly single barks with very little murmur. So I would say check that one out. I am working on a track that will consist of only single geese barking back and forth through the left and right speaker channels. That track will be perfect over water. We as well as quite a few customers hunted a pasture pond a few times this past spring using only our original track and the birds ate it up. Id say that track and the single bark track will be a good combo. We will offer a package that includes all our tracks for a very reasonable price in download, SD Card, MP3 player and usb drive as well. Taking my time on these next few tracks to ensure they're the highest quality possible but they'll be out by Fall for sure.

5. Kansasoutdoorsman

Kansasoutdoorsman Senior Refuge Member

Thank you sir, let me know when you get them done. I shall be on the list when it comes out.

6. musher

musher Elite Refuge Member

Juvie - any updates or new bells and whistles coming out soon? Got the cash for a caller and about to pull the trigger.

Thanks,

CSUguy likes this.
  7. Juvie Juke Box

Musher,

Sorry it took a couple days to reply to you!

We planned to have a new caller model out as previously mentioned but are pushing it back a little bit due to it being a hectic summer for both of us and due to running into a few component supply issues that have set a few current orders back way longer than we wanted, but luckily everything is coming in again as planned. In those type of situations we always make it right with the customer whether it be free shipping or money off there order, or both. Still will be out before next spring for sure, and hopefully by then we have some new features for every caller. Looking more towards this Winter for some of the other items we wanted to come out I mentioned above as the process of finding someone to manufacture, testing etc etc is taking longer than anticipated and we want to make sure everything is high quality before we start selling it. Look forward to building you a caller! Have sent quite a few guys callers over the last month or so that are gearing up for Canada, gets a guy excited for fall!

8. musher

musher Elite Refuge Member

Thanks Juvie

I'll be placing an order for an adult snow in the next couple of days.