Lets hear how the holiday hunting was....

Discussion in 'Arizona Flyway Forum' started by Tubs, Nov 28, 2005.

1. DefectiveDabbler

DefectiveDabbler Elite Refuge Member

Well, I got invited to a triple top secret honey hole by one of the AZ gang but couldn't make it as my wife was violently ill and I didn't want to be out of town with her that sick.

My wife insisted that since I was staying home that I get out for some quail or dove. What a wife, barfing every 30 minutes and feeling bad that I gave up a trip !!!!!!

I went over to Rovey all four days and managed limits, never taking longer than an hour and a half. Not bad for this late in the season.

We ate dove all weekend (with turkey of course) .

I got some nice pics of Jax and I which I will post up.

I also found my cell phone. It was missing for 5 days. It was in one of my bird vests, imagine that ! Im catching up on VM's now so I apologize to those of you that called.

Jax and I are heading out today for some honkers !!!!!!!!! Woohoo !!!!!!!!

That tubs is a sexy man, not that I would do anything to come between he and Birdup !!!!! That is bond which runs deep and cannot be broken !!!!!! :D

2. Light12

Light12 Senior Refuge Member

If this is what you wear hunting, I'm moving back to Wisconsin tomorrow. I couldn't imaging running into that on the river. brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, I get the chills just thinking about it. :l

3. Tubs

Tubs Senior Refuge Member

That my friend is the Arizona official duck hunters outfit....everyone has one... so next time you are out make sure you wear yours :z

The guy next to me in the pic is just upset that he wasn't wearing his :nutz

4. DefectiveDabbler

The "shrinkage" factor alone is enough to terrify anyone ! :dv

5. Light12

I just don't look good in pastels, can I find a different color. Is a thong manditory or can a go with a different type of panty. I just don't like the feeling in the old crackola

6. DefectiveDabbler

That look is not for everyone. It takes a "Real" duck hunter to pull it off.

I too wasn't comfortable with pastels either so I went with Super Hero Underoos instead. Less binding.

Hope this helps.

7. Tubs

Tubs Senior Refuge Member

I personally like the color.. I think it fits me don't you think :tu :h

8. Light12

which super hero underoos do you wear. I wouldn't want to be seen in the marsh wearing the same super hero as you. That would just be to embarassing.

9. 12ga

12ga Banned

Jon, for you I think your basic Wonder woman ensomble for the day light hours and perhaps a nice silk Teddy in pink for the evening of course with your eyes you'll need to use Paris Hilton 's cum get me blue eye shadow and a hint of rose for your cheeks.
    Hope this helps.

10. Kurt

Kurt Senior Refuge Member

Glad to see you guys were having fun while I was gone! Sounds like the birds are here!

Hunted Four Rivers in Missouri again over Thanksgiving. Flooded cornfield with nice plump mallards. Awesome hunt the first day. Got cold and the fields froze and didn't pull the trigger the second day.

Looking forward to going out here again where its WARM!

Kurt