Life Change

Discussion in 'Duck & Goose Calling Forum' started by Randy_Cesco, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Randy_Cesco

Randy_Cesco Elite Refuge Member

Gents, I just accepted a new position in a different industry that is going to occupy more of my free time. If you currently have an order with me rest assured that I will complete your order, its just going to be pushed back a bit. This is just one of the reasons that I dont accept payment at the time you place your order(s). You never know what life is going to throw at you. In this case its on my end, which is a good thing for me and most importantly my daughters. This move in careers will allow me to get to spend more time with them throughout the weeks as well as every weekend. I very much appreciate your business and your patients with me filling your custom orders. If by chance you want to switch out your custom order for one of my pre builts just shoot me a message and I will be happy to accommodate you in any way I can. Till next time, I wish you a great rest of your summer and prep for this upcoming season :D

Thank for your understanding,
    Randy

pud123, callinfowl, ARHHH4 and 3 others like this.
  2. ARHHH4

ARHHH4 Senior Refuge Member

Randy, I wish you the best of luck in your new career path. I know it's a bit scary switching over sometimes, but you can't put a price on family....getting more time with the gals is a huge plus. Keep up the hard work. Hope to speak with you again soon!

3. BlueDevil

BlueDevil Senior Refuge Member

Congrats on the new endeavour! What industry are you getting into if I may ask? :)