Lightweight, removable, 5-6 arrow qiuver

Discussion in 'Bow Hunting Forum' started by schmidtty, Mar 6, 2014.

1. schmidtty

schmidtty Senior Refuge Member

Year or two back I ended up putting a fixed quiver on my Hoyt... Looking for some advice on which removable quiver's you guys use and like?

Thanks

2. goosie119

goosie119 Refuge Member

Tight spot. Pricey but worth every penny

3. schmidtty

schmidtty Senior Refuge Member

Thanks.... That seemed to be the consensus all around the internet....

Ordered today:tu

4. Layout101

Layout101 Elite Refuge Member

I just bought one of the Trophy ridge lite one 5 arrow quick detach quivers.
    The weight isn't bad at all and it has a green LED light under the hood so its easy to see putting arrows in and out of the quiver in the dark. It also has three green LED lights on the top that work as a pretty good flashlight coming and going from the stand in the dark.
    Weight isn't bad at all, I really don't know how much the lighting will help but for now it seems like it might be a nice benefit.

The only worry I have with it is legality? My state says I can't have device on bow while hunting that projects a beam of light. It does pretty much have a flashlight in it but I hang my quiver while on stand so I would think it wouldn't be much different than having a regular flashlight? I will need to check on that.

5. Dan Mallia

Dan Mallia Elite Refuge Member

X2 :tu

6. shermanmd

shermanmd Senior Refuge Member

I like my tight spot but also like my alpine soft lock and it costs a lot less. Holds arrows well and I even removed the top arrow lok since I shoot fixed heads.