Location Information!!! (Please Read)

Discussion in 'New England Flyway Forum' started by rjbadfish, Nov 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rjbadfish

rjbadfish Moderator Moderator

We are very lucky to have vast amounts of public land for waterfowl hunting in New England. In that vast expanse, most everyone has a favorite spot, honey hole or ?X?.

Every season we go through the same issues when somebody ?Spot Burns? a public spot. Although there are no rules here at the refuge to prohibit these posts, I propose that we all use a little common sense and common courtesy when it comes to giving out locations, reports etc? We are a very helpful group here and most guys and gals here would not think of crowding someone?s favorite area. The problem arises with all of the non-registered folks who come here with the sole purpose of internet scouting.

If someone is requesting information on a particular area, please consider sending the OP a private message if you wish to share the information.

For those looking for info on a particular area in New England, please consider wording your request such as ? I am looking for an Eider hunt in central Vermont? Anyone with info, please PM??

Having lost spots in the past due to loose lips or reckless typing, I understand those who feel victimized by the offending posts. Let everyone work as hard to find the ducks as we have?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.