lost bag of decoys near alamo

Discussion in 'Arizona Flyway Forum' started by socalducks, Jan 10, 2013.

1. socalducks

socalducks Senior Refuge Member

if any of you found a bag of duck decoys near alamo can you please let me know. the bag must of came out of the back of my truck. it was lost two days ago and i just realized it so i'm guessing they are gone. it was a tough hunt so i guess i was too tired to see a large bag fly out of my truck. if it helps, ducks are piling up there, head up there and grab my decoys, i'll give a small reward. thanks

2. AZDUCKMAN

AZDUCKMAN Refuge Member

Man that's tough I have been hunting Alamo the last to weeks but dealing with only local birds are the birds wanting to play like new birds are in and decoying cause the last two weekends no birds would work or respond to calls or anything...

3. socalducks

socalducks Senior Refuge Member

the hunting was slow a few weeks ago but we found a spot, built a nice blind that no one has destroyed and have had consistent shooting for the last two weeks. had a chance at a couple geese but my buddy popped out of his layout blind about 50 yards away and flared them. i'm heading back out tonight to hopefully find the decoys but more likely shoot some ducks.

4. AZDUCKMAN

AZDUCKMAN Refuge Member

Good luck, is it you I hear on the west side in one of those coves? we've been hunting out of the boat beached on the shore but I don't know if it's us or what we got good cover big spread idk. Did see one lonely honker flying and honking tried calling it in got to turn our way but that's about it. Yea probably not heading back out there, during the last storm it was awesome tons of birds of everything.... Good luck again...