Lost Floater

Discussion in 'Missouri Flyway Forum' started by IL Goose, May 22, 2018.

1. IL Goose

IL Goose Senior Refuge Member

Need some help! Sometime in the last 2 weeks our duck blind cables broke which sent our blind down the river somewhere. The blind is usually stored at the lower end of Denmark Island just below Cincinnati Landing. I've looked everywhere between there and just above Louisiana, MO yesterday, but ran out of daylight. If anyone sees it anywhere between there and Clarksville PLEASE let me know. Blind is approximately 20X24 and all brush is still on it from last year. For now, the search continues... Our blind card is still in there from last year with contact information as well except for phone numbers. Any info or leads are appreciated!

2. 10GAGENUT

10GAGENUT Elite Refuge Member Sponsor Flyway Manager

3. DEADEYE

DEADEYE Elite Refuge Member

I would say with the high water its past Clarksville now.Its been open river for several weeks

4. IL Goose

I located it last Saturday. It is a long ways from where it belongs and had some assistance getting through Clarksville Dam, but at least I was able to find it and talk to some people. I have someone keeping any eye on it that lives down there until I can push it back up the river.

5. Sunklands

Sunklands Elite Refuge Member

Just how far down you talking? Some coonass has probably taken up residence it, down around Waterproof LA.

6. DEADEYE

You mean it made it to the Winfield pool in one piece?

7. IL Goose

It's between Clarksville and Winfield. It had some assistance going through the dam, and some guys locked it through and tied it up south of the dam. It then broke loose and someone found it and tied it up where I found it, at least that's what I've been able to piece together. Nothin like a 25 mile float up the river in my future.

8. DEADEYE

Be sure you have a lot of fuel to get it back up the river.