Mallard Monday 12.18.17.

Discussion in 'Committed Custom Calls' started by THEIRCOMMITED10, Dec 18, 2017.

1. THEIRCOMMITED10

THEIRCOMMITED10 |Moderator Fishing|Call Sponsor| Sponsor Moderator

IMG_4688.JPG #MallardMonday . Heres to the most successful duck call in Committed Custom Calls' history . The BigBore "Signature Series" in clear Acrylic . Extremely Loud , Raspy , and Demanding will pull in those stubborn mallards and break them from way high up . Www.CommittedCustomCalls.Com

#CommittedCustomCalls #CustomCalls #DuckCalls #GooseCalls #DuckHunting #GooseHunting #WaterFowler #DucksUnlimited #DeltaWaterFowl #Mallards #GreenHeads #Pintails #Honkers #DuckBlind #WaterFowl #Hunt #Fish #Outdoors #Benelli #Legbands #FreedomIsntFree #MadeInUsa #IllinoisHitmen #Wa

2. Ontario caller

Ontario caller New Member

What’s the deal with the mallard Monday’s, hows it work.
    Is this simply for promoting your calls or is there some discount for using #mallard Monday’s.
    I’m interested in picking up a few of your calls this winter.

3. THEIRCOMMITED10

Hey there Ontario caller . Mallard Monday is a hashtag for Instagram . I usually copy paste my Instagram posts to the refuge forums here . Just give me a hollar would be more than happy to get you fixed up with a few to add to your arsenal ! Thanks for your interest in the calls . -Gary

4. Ontario caller

Ontario caller New Member

Awsome Gary
    Our season just ended up here due to freeze out, I look forward to spending the winter playing with a couple of your calls, I will be in touch in the new year about getting a couple up here.
    Thanks
    Cliff

5. THEIRCOMMITED10

Right on Cliff . Thanks for getting in touch just give me a shout when your ready . -Gary