mallards and pintail on airboat for seaducks, brant or other

Discussion in 'Swap A Hunt Forum' started by roadgoeson20, Jun 19, 2012.

1. roadgoeson20

roadgoeson20 Elite Refuge Member

Can offer shoot for mallards, pintail, widgeon, woodies, and canadas. Located north of dfw. Hunts to take place along ok/tx border. Guests are more than welcome to stay at house as well in guest bedroom and save on lodging and meals. Could take 2-3 in party. Children welcome.

Would love something on the chesapeake bay, but open to anything.

Also, gonna be in Kansas for a week and would love to hook up for a field or water hunt for geese and greenheads.

Willing to trade for almost anything anywhere, or I pretty much have an open seat for fugers most anytime, whether you can trade or not.

2. ARGreenTimber

ARGreenTimber Elite Refuge Member

Sounds fun! Not on the bay though.

3. When are you going to be in KS?

4. roadgoeson20

roadgoeson20 Elite Refuge Member

Last year we came week before Christmas. Prob sometime around then.

5. I am off the week before Xmas. However most years we are frozen solid by then. Last year was an exception. The year before we were iced up tight on December 10th. May be able to work something out though depending on what the weather brings. We are drier this year than we were last year, so its hard telling whats going to happen.

6. burns_312

burns_312 Banned

Not sure where in Kansas you're headed either, but look me up when the time gets closer. We'll see how it's shaping up and if I've got anything to offer.