Manafort Wiretapped

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by mrmallerd, Sep 19, 2017.

1. mrmallerd

mrmallerd Elite Refuge Member

2. stevena198301

stevena198301 Elite Refuge Member

I wonder why he was told to expect to have to testify, and is it worthy of the super-serial taps they used to get the info. Tapped before and after the election... Interesting times, indeed. FWIW, it's nice to see the media eat another plate of crow.

Bear likes this.
  3. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

Some want to attack anti swamper acts by Trump when all the while it's doubtful we can trust Congress to do their job and supposed hallowed ground like the FBI and DOJ get less trustworthy by the day. Then low and behold, some will still pipe up and tell us the swamp is a good thing. :doh

4. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Didn't Rice just admit to the unmasking of Americans when she had previously denied it?

I'll see if I can find a link later.

Lots of lies denying illegal activities by the democrats then admissions of guilt later. How many scandals of abuse of power during the Obama administration were there? To name a few.

Hmmm...sounds a little like is...is is back.

http://www.newsweek.com/susan-rices-explains-why-she-unmasked-trump-officials-664726

Susan Rice, Obama’s national security adviser, has finally come clean on why she unmasked Trump campaign officials—an act President Donald Trump said he thinks is a crime.

Rice met with the House intelligence committee last week. Multiple sources told CNN Wednesday that Rice testified she unmasked the names of multiple members of the Trump campaign who were picked up on intelligence intercepts of foreign sources.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2017
  5. stevena198301

stevena198301 Elite Refuge Member

You referring to Eel?

6. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

It's not nice to point.

7. eel river

eel river Elite Refuge Member

I hope API was pointing to me. Whether you all like it or not, and I have issues with the swamp also, the swamp is a good thing on many issues. Only the uninformed think otherwise. Without the swamp you have economic chaos. It's simply foolish to not recognize it.

And Trump should shut up with the rhetoric and either do something or just play golf.

8. mrmallerd

mrmallerd Elite Refuge Member

You tell em Eel. I finally agree with ya. The Swamp is a goodthing, when yer knee deep in mud & allowed to shoot those pesky ducks flying around harassing ya. Other than that, I agree with Trump, the Swamp needs to be drained & the dinasors inside need to be sent home or penned up.

9. eel river

eel river Elite Refuge Member

Trump can't lead for crap, thankfully the swamp is running the country for him.

10. stump

stump Elite Refuge Member

Honestly.... I don't see the problem with a little wiretapping of these folks in "power". Keeps an honest guy honest. Where do you draw the line .... that is another story all together.

It would probably warp the mind to how many are actually happening without approval or even with. Stuff most folks do not hear about until something juicy is leaked out.... then everybody gets in an uproar.