Canadian Hunters Forum Sponsors

Manitoba Field and/or Water hunt deal!

Discussion in 'Canadian Hunters Forum' started by hanger, Apr 6, 2016.

1. hanger

hanger Senior Refuge Member Sponsor

In the past years i have only hosted 1 group who were members (to my knowledge) of this forum. I want to change that and show you guys some of what we offer.
    If you are looking for a Fully Guided hunting trip this fall, it is worth your while to have a conversation with me about what we offer.
    Here's the deal
    3 day field hunt for ducks and geese = $1400
    3 day water hunt for diver and puddle ducks =$1700
    Excellent hunting, staff, meals, accommodations, equipment, service, area, landowner relations.
    Please mention you saw the deal here.

2. mink creek drake

mink creek drake Senior Refuge Member

Hanger,

I check the Canadian site frequently and have noticed your post. I travel annually to North central Saskatchewan. Our group freelances, pulling our trailer 32 hours one way. We love the Canadian waterfowl hunting experience, hunting is generally good and Canadian people generally nice and welcoming.

I would comment as follows: Although our group would not alter our hunt to accept your guided plan, I think the terms and price are reasonable. I cannot understand why someone has not responded, eh!

Good fortune to you.

Mink Creek Drake

3. ALLSTAR 1

ALLSTAR 1 Elite Refuge Member

It has been too many years since I hunted this area of Manitoba but on one of our trips we crossed paths with this guide service in Dauphin and I must say they were as nice and accomodating as could be. They recommended some afternoon options for ducks and pointed us in the direction of a lot of snows. Of course, that is a really anecdotal occurence years ago but we have discussed booking a hunt for ducks. It appears the snows no longer frequent the area we hunted near Riding Mountain Park.