Matt Pierce calls

Discussion in 'Duck & Goose Calling Forum' started by OneShotBandit, Dec 20, 2017.

1. OneShotBandit

OneShotBandit Elite Refuge Member

I know these are Paul Kingyon clones, but how are they? I have 2 original PK calls (cocobola & hedge) that are in mint condition so I don't want to use them. Thanks for all & any info.

2. dukkalr

dukkalr Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

every call is a clone of someones somewhere,,,,,,,,,i have never seen them in person but what i have heard on you tube sound really good,,, i wouldn't hesitate to buy one if that was the way i wanted to go

3. Kwack

Kwack Senior Refuge Member

I have a couple of his whistles and really like them. I have not blown his mallard calls but have listened to him blow them and they sound pretty good. Give him a call, he's a good guy.

4. OneShotBandit

Yeah I ordered one of the Cocobolo calls to chk ‘em out in hand! I couldn’t resist! I think they sound as good as the Originals. I’ll have to find Paul’s cassette! :tu

5. Hossdog

Hossdog Senior Refuge Member

I know Matt and we have several of his calls. We also have several of Paul's calls. Paul mentored Matt and Matt's style is of the Kingyon influence. Personally, I think Matt has taken it to another level and would say his are better than Paul's. You can not go wrong buying one of these calls. Period.

6. OneShotBandit