Maybe not fear science but the North Koreans getting ready to possibly drop it in our laps.

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Bear, Dec 26, 2017.

1. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/1...anthrax-antibodies-in-system-report-says.html

The soldier’s name and exact date of defection were not disclosed. But the defector is said to have been exposed to or vaccinated for anthrax, a serious bacterial disease, UPI reported, citing Channel A. They reportedly became immune to the disease before defection.

“Anthrax antibodies have been found in the North Korean soldier who defected this year,” according an unnamed South Korean official speaking to Channel A.

The news comes amid earlier reports that North Korea was beginning tests to mount anthrax onto intercontinental ballistic missiles capable of reaching the U.S.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2017
    widgeon likes this.
  2. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

OK...for the medicos of this PAF Tribe...how dangerous is weaponized antrax?

3. cootmeurer

cootmeurer Elite Refuge Member

It's not dangerous at all for some of us. If you were military from the late 90s onward, you probably have had the vaccine (I think it was a 3 shot series, but can't remember).

If you are a cow or a civilian, it could be very nasty.

4. ALMODUX

ALMODUX Elite Refuge Member

I’m ready to kill that SOB....living in CBRN conditions SUCKS. I betcha anyone who had to do the desert health spa in MOPP 4 and ride that Saddam NBC threat out woulda shot him in the face themselves before they’d do that again. :nutz

stevena198301 likes this.
  5. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Couldn't be much worse than that case of the screaming fire drizzles I caught freshman year from Old Black Betty.

6. stump

stump Elite Refuge Member

Years ago and still gives me shutters... hated suck'n rubber for hours and hours.

7. stevena198301

stevena198301 Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

I loathed MOPP-4. Being in Air Defense, MOPP-2 was our 24/7 routine, and you could somewhat get used to it. MOPP-4 on the other hand? Never could sleep like that. Yuck.

8. cootmeurer

cootmeurer Elite Refuge Member

Thank You. You Aid Defense/Patriot teams were the reason we could rest somewhat at ease on the Air Bases.

API and Bear like this.
  9. OneShotBandit

OneShotBandit Elite Refuge Member

You guys need to speak ENGLISH or something us non-military personnel can understand! :yes :yes :yes

Bear and The_Duck_Master like this.
  10. H20DAD

H20DAD Elite Refuge Member

This could be a win-win. Might wipe out all the anti vaccine kooks.....