McCain says NO

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by stump, Sep 22, 2017.

1. eel river

eel river Elite Refuge Member

Policy minimums!

2. eel river

Well, I don't have the exact numbers, but how many more have coverage?

3. eel river

Gentlemen, the debate has been spirited and fun. For now, the republican leadership have ended the game. Trump might decide to try to make the ACA fail, but that'll then be in him. Otherwise, for now, game over, the ACA wins, Obama wins and the republicans falter in what was to be their finest hour. Until they regroup and give y'all hope and fantasy again, time to move to tax reform and the national debt. Again, my hat's off to all you, including you Ron, for the spirit and engagement. I hope and trust that we all learned something.

4. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

"Essential Health Benefits". 30% of which I will never have any use for - but I still have to pay for them in order to subsidized somebody else based on their income.

OneShotBandit likes this.
  5. pintail2222

The disaster that is Obamacare will continue to implode. And Americans will be starting to receive their notices of the increase to their monthly premiums for 2018 over the next few weeks. And they will realize that they can no longer afford it.

6. bluemarlin08

bluemarlin08 Elite Refuge Member

ACA wins, the people lose.

API likes this.
  7. Boomn4x4

Boomn4x4 Elite Refuge Member

Trump now saying that with the recent failure to get a bill passed, he's going to start working with Democrats.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/26/politics/health-care-republican-senate-vote/index.html

Ibid:
    At a bipartisan White House meeting, the President warned Republicans Tuesday that he would work with Democrats on health care if they fail to act.
    Trump mentioned how much he liked the deal he negotiated recently with Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer and House Minority Leader Pelosi on raising the debt ceiling and government spending, according to a source familiar with the discussion and with Democratic lawmakers.

8. Ron Gilmore

Ron Gilmore Elite Refuge Member

So what boom??? Again I have said before that he will do what has to be done. REP party of today is not beneficial to the US any more than the DEMS are!

pintail2222 and API like this.
  9. pintail2222

Yes you have. I believe that you've describe McConnell and Ryan as being in the stink bucket due to their pretending to be conservative when in fact they are moderates.

The analogy is that Congress stinks...