Meanwhile in Cleveland..... cop assinates 2 unarmed citizens

Discussion in 'World News / Current Events Forum' started by h2ofwlr, May 31, 2014.

1. h2ofwlr

h2ofwlr Elite Refuge Member

2. Waterfowl fool

Waterfowl fool Elite Refuge Member

LOL... "they dont know why they didn;t stop.....lol I know why, thye just shot at the cops.

wonder what the background on these two "innocent" people are. I mean were.

3. MarkinMissouri

MarkinMissouri Senior Refuge Member

And the lesson we learned here is when you are in Cleveland and there are flashy lights behind you... Pull our ***** over!!! And don't pull a drive by on the local police station!!!

137 Rounds? Must have sounded like a freaking fireworks display!!!

I do wonder why the reporter didn't do a background check on the victims???

4. bang you'r dead

bang you'r dead Canada Forum Mod. Eh! Moderator Flyway Manager

I am adding Cleveland to my "Places not to visit soon" list, which includes places like Iran, Iraq, most of Africa, any country ending in "...stan", and a few other choice locales.

Excessive force? Really.......?

5. h2ofwlr

h2ofwlr Elite Refuge Member

Ahhhh because the reporter did not say that. It said the Police don't know why they didn't stop.

After over hundred rounds fired and no threat to the cops--then the cop hops up on the hood of their car and unloads a full clip at point blank range into the 2 victims? That is assasination. Manslaughter? No, that is murder.

And the cops wonder why we do not trust the cops or the legal system?

But perhaps that is the answer of why they did not stop--the 2 victims did not trust the cops or the legal system.

6. musher

musher Elite Refuge Member

To find out more it might take another article or wait for the trial. But this is from the article. No mention of evidence of shooting at the police and the guys did have a criminal history.

Driver Timothy Russell was shot 23 times. Passenger Malissa Williams was shot 24 times. No gun was found on them or in their vehicle. The chase had begun when an officer thought he heard a gunshot from a car speeding by the police and courts complex, jumped into his patrol car and radioed for help. Police don't know why Russell didn't stop.

The police union has defended the officers' actions and said the driver was trying to ram them

The 43-year-old Russell had a criminal record including convictions for receiving stolen property and robbery. Williams, 30, had convictions for drug-related charges and attempted abduction

7. Waterfowl fool

I'm sorry man but the part of Cleveland there and nobody should live. Look up on YouTube Grady Judd sheriff. They completely different situation for his answer to why they shot a hundred forty something times its classic.

sent by starcluster from a M203

8. Steve Borgwald

Steve Borgwald Elite Refuge Member

Huh? :scratch

9. num70

num70 Elite Refuge Member

With what? Finger pistols?

"Unarmed".

10. Waterfowl fool

read the beginning. shots from the car. god knows they would never throw the guns out would they...lol
    and i agree they probably were unarmed when the chase was over.

some of you should really get a grip on reality when it comes to criminals. bash them all u want. until u walk a mile you aint worth listening to

sent by starcluster from a M203