Meanwhile in Cleveland..... cop assinates 2 unarmed citizens

Discussion in 'World News / Current Events Forum' started by h2ofwlr, May 31, 2014.

1. Mallardmisser

Mallardmisser Elite Refuge Member

And the cops would never falsify a report to protect their bacon.

Pun intended.

2. Squaller

Squaller Elite Refuge Member

Pretty tough to defend shooting an unarmed person 25 times...

But that is not to say that they did not open fire at some point and ditch the guns during the heat of the chase...

3. num70

num70 Elite Refuge Member

You read It.
    No guns.

Seems to me 6 cops with their ***es on the line are going to find the gun, if there was one. (Even if they find a "ham sammich" as N.O.P.D. likes to call it. ). The reason they didn't find one is is because their wasn't one. One police officer said he thought he heard someone firing from the car. That was to try and justify the chase in the first place.

These two were no angels. But that doesn't mean they get executed because of past deeds.

4. Steve Borgwald

Steve Borgwald Elite Refuge Member

For any LEO, is it normal practice to expose oneself to an armed suspect by jumping up on the hood of their car?

5. Randy

Randy Senior Refuge Member

Say what you will but until you have been there you have no idea what being a LEO is like. While I will agree there are "bad" LEO,s just as their are bad individuals in every walk of life. When you find yourself in trouble they are a mighty fine site when they arrive. I am thankful for them.

6. WNGMSTR

WNGMSTR Elite Refuge Member

Pure and simple, blood thirsty animals.

7. weekend warrior

weekend warrior Elite Refuge Member

Anymore I wouldn't trust one. Im currently in school trying to earn my way to a career as a game warden, but this kind of stuff makes me think twice about it. on one hand I trust vary few if any law enforcement and on the other hand id like to give the people someone to trust. All the police executions lately are all backed up with a lame *** excuse as to why they murdered the people. Watch the video from New Mexico. Before they shot the man the officer said im not a murderer and then raised his rifle waiting to kill the guy. The POS had no reason to hold the bead on the homeless man that was gathering his things. different subject I know but I seen it for the first time this morning and it still ****es me off

8. Dean Nelson

Dean Nelson Moderator Goose Hunting/North Dakota Moderator

Now that's funny! The guy who's adding to the story and guessing telling people they need to get a grip on reality!:doh

9. ReaPeR105

ReaPeR105 Elite Refuge Member

No. I know I'll take flack for this, but very few things in law enforcement are "normal". Common, yes, but rarely what the average decent, upper middle class American would consider normal. If you don't spend some time in the right neighborhoods, it's hard to get a grip on what they can be like.
    I was taught years ago that "you never know what your gunfight will look like so be prepared for anything". That said, I've never been involved in a shooting personally. But I have a hard time imagining the situation where I would get on the bad guy's hood to shoot.

10. 'tween_fly_ways

'tween_fly_ways Moderator Moderator

I think I now understand why some investigations take so long. . .