Meanwhile in Cleveland..... cop assinates 2 unarmed citizens

Discussion in 'World News / Current Events Forum' started by h2ofwlr, May 31, 2014.

1. Layout101

Layout101 Elite Refuge Member

And police that blindly defend stupid acts by other cops look pretty sketchy too.
    Police make mistakes everybody gets that, some act like Nazis to and that is not needed.That it is covered up and condoned often by other police is pathetic.

2. h2ofwlr

h2ofwlr Elite Refuge Member

Oh but they automatically have to cover their thin blue line of those cops that are clearly over the line. The Police unions see to that too by always challenging firings, suspensions, and reprimands!

So those covering for the bad cops--they are a HUGE part of the problem of why many citizens now do not trust cops in general. Thus it is a disservice by the LEOs to cover for the bad eggs if they want citizens to trust them. if the good LEOS do not change the recent status quo, there will nb even more of a "us VS them" mentality--and we all will loose.

3. Waterfowl fool

Waterfowl fool Elite Refuge Member

If they have done something wrong it will come out. obviously a group of their peers felt there was enough to indictment them. However, it?s not prosecuting them, simply bring up charges.

Until it all comes out I choose to go into it with an open mind. You should try it sometime instead of jumping to the water blindly like the rest of the herd.

I mean look at OJ, heck everyone thought he was guilty but clearly he was innocent......lol :clap

4. Layout101

Layout101 Elite Refuge Member

OK...that there is funny!

5. Steve Borgwald

Steve Borgwald Elite Refuge Member

Makes me wonder what he thought he knew about the condition of the suspects before he jumped up on the hood.