Metro Duck Limit

Discussion in 'Arkansas Flyway Forum' started by breakemhigh, Jun 5, 2009.

1. breakemhigh

breakemhigh Elite Refuge Member

Which one of you fellas put the flyer out last weekend of the season on all the trucks about givin the woods a full limit !! Most of you didnt see them I'm gona guess though :dv:dv It sure gets cold in the bottoms and a mans gota do what hes gota do to stay warm !!

2. Gibbs

Gibbs Elite Refuge Member

Do What?

3. Cropduster

Cropduster Elite Refuge Member

Please explain,Will!

4. breakemhigh

Somebody was goin around to all the launches and putting a petion on all the trucks about leting the metro have a full state limit !! Well in natural fashion we were wating till the afternoon before we were going to hunt !! Martin Stiney and myself jumped in the car and went to go see what was goin on !! When we pulled up at the hallowell we see all these flyers on trucks , afetr reading we took it upon ourselves to disgard all of them !! I was jogging around hallowell this am and thought about it and decided I would ask if anybody knows who's jack azzzzzzzz idea it was to print such BULL SHIZT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Shedhead

Shedhead Elite Refuge Member

I heard it was AJ

6. AR Snowgooser

AR Snowgooser Senior Refuge Member

I'd like to see them go to 4 mallards but keep it at 4 ducks total. That way, it would keep the early morning woody balsting down some. I would rather wait fo my mallets since we drive 100 mile to hunt there. Also, I don't shoot Hens, but if they are going to make the limit 2 hens everywhere else, make it 2 down there cause I hate to see hens laying around everywhere. I have to watch it because my dog picks them up while we walk back to the boat. I can see it now "No sir, i do not know where that extra hen my dog is carrying came from"......sign where?

7. breakemhigh

I just wish somebody would fess up !! It was pretty funny tearing all those papers off !! Some guy jumped in his truck and ran up behind us ,but when we stoped and got out he just creeped by lookin real hard !!!!!!!

8. whitecotton

whitecotton Elite Refuge Member

well s****, i guess i'll let the cat out the bag!

it was ........

well s****, i cant do it............................

ok, it was blowdown! :l:l

meowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

9. breakemhigh

Who the hell is that ??????

10. blowdown

blowdown Elite Refuge Member

Dont pay him no tention....

who the hell knows who did it. If I had to guess, I would say its someone who is losing alot of money because of the 3 bird limit. Why pay someone to shoot 3 ducks when you can go down the road and shoot a couple more...for the same price.:amen You gotta have some loyal cousins to stay in business these days...