Metro Duck Limit

Discussion in 'Arkansas Flyway Forum' started by breakemhigh, Jun 5, 2009.

1. SWAMPIMP

SWAMPIMP Elite Refuge Member

Yeah really..........I hope I get to kill my first duck this year......beginning to wonder though. Oh well......there's always next year.:tu

2. breakemhigh

breakemhigh Elite Refuge Member

Thats what I'm hangin my hat on :cry I ran over a grebe in the ditch , does that count :scratch:scratch

3. SWAMPIMP

SWAMPIMP Elite Refuge Member

Only if there was a pile of feathers and some blood in the water provided he didn't dive under first.

I caught one on a yo-yo down at Wrape several years ago crappie fishin........mofo thought he had an easy meal messing with that shiner til he got that azz snatched up........looked kinda silly just hanging there in that cypress tree.:l:l:l

4. Magnum Force

Magnum Force Elite Refuge Member

I saw a pot bust at a ramp (bet you can't guess which one) Thanksgiving weekend. They should have known better! :fp

Magnum Force :tu

5. MGDUCK2

MGDUCK2 Elite Refuge Member

I heard of a bust down there of " A POUND OF POT!?"....***ry? Why? Why would anyone carry that hunting?? talk about a da.....:rolleyes:

6. Magnum Force

Magnum Force Elite Refuge Member

Beats me, MG! You can't fix stupid, I guess! :rolleyes: GW had just finished checking us, and this boat with 3 young guys came in. GW motioned them over, started checking them and found the goods. I couldn't believe it! :doh

Magnum Force

7. catdaddylong

catdaddylong Elite Refuge Member

Nothing like a bunch of young uns with 12 guage shotguns and magnum shells all on dope out in the same woods as you. uhm,uhm, uhm. Lawd have mercy.

Cat