Miscreants

Discussion in 'Florida Flyway Forum' started by Todd Dunnican, Dec 16, 2013.

1. Todd Dunnican

Todd Dunnican Senior Refuge Member

Hunted yesterday ... Boats everywhere ... I'm new to the area ...not new to hunting ... I must say... Most of the groups hunting think that the normal shot taken on a passing duck is 100 yards plus... Jump shooting from a moving boat is ok... Shooting to 5:45 is normal... These guys are ruining our sport ... I know of two groups that shot 3x the legal limit ... Back home these guys would have been thrown under the jail

2. Waterfowl fool

Waterfowl fool Elite Refuge Member

Gonna be like this for the next year or two until all these dipwads loose interest in Duck Commander.....Same crap happened a few years back, they couldnt give gtor tags away and now (since swamp people) oevery nim-rode want s a giant...

3. Todd Dunnican

Todd Dunnican Senior Refuge Member

?When you?re hunting, you have to be ethical. You have to come to terms with the impact you have on other creatures. But I?m afraid we?re seeing a new generation of hunters who are disconnected from tradition. Half the time, they don?t even know what they?re shooting?they?re so obsessed with the latest gun, the latest camo pattern. And they think you?re some kind of sissy if you don?t get your limit.?

Grayson Chesser

4. goosenazi

goosenazi Elite Refuge Member

Call 888-404-FWCC to report violators.

Be part of the solution, not the problem.

5. Glades Ranger

Glades Ranger Elite Refuge Member

I hear you! Like goose said, report any lawbreakers. I've been lucky this year, no yahoos have messed up my hunting...sometimes the scarcity of ducks is a good thing.:D

6. 10GAGENUT

10GAGENUT Elite Refuge Member Flyway Manager

Welcome to Paradise:l:l:l:l
    Your going to find out that just about every retard in the U.S., Canada and Mexico has taken up residence in Florida.
    We moved out a few months ago...best thing we ever did!!!!!!

7. Glades Ranger

Glades Ranger Elite Refuge Member

Just out of curiosity, 10GAGENUT, where would be a good place to retire and be able to hunt ducks? I had a place on Okeechobee some years ago, sorry I had to sell. Would not mind be near that lake at all.

8. 10GAGENUT

10GAGENUT Elite Refuge Member Flyway Manager

We went back home like I had told you we were planning on doing.
    Best part of it was the $103,000 loss we took on our place, but we're not fools and know the real estate market there will never recover that much.
    We may freeze our rears off for a few months out of the year here, but at least everybody speaks English....:D

9. Lake O Hunter

Lake O Hunter Elite Refuge Member

I think there was plenty of this in sunshine state waterfowling prior to duck commander show. There was definitely less face paint especially 12 hrs before the hunt.

10. Duckwild

Duckwild Refuge Member

Man this is all a consist problem here in North Florida, these people dont understand the impact they are making doing these things. I call a law enforcement officer anytime I see this. I hope the fad goes away soon