Mission Ballistic

Discussion in 'Bow Hunting Forum' started by fallsflight, Jul 25, 2013.

1. fallsflight

fallsflight Elite Refuge Member

Been shooting Darton bows for years and in the market for a new bow. Was thinking of changing brands just for something different. Was thinking the Creed or the EVO, but then have read a lot on the Mission line by Mathews, specifically the Ballistic. Anyone have experience with Mission bows?

2. 2eagles

2eagles Elite Refuge Member

My friend is shooting a Mission Ballistic. It is a very nice bow. (coming from me, a Hoyt shooter) It is his first bow and he shoots it very well. Very tight groups at 20 yards and 10 out of 10 shots in the kill zone at 40 yards last night.

3. Drake dog

Drake dog Senior Refuge Member

After shooting the same bow for 15yrs I decided to buy a mission venture. I am very happy with this bow. Light,very quiet,and forgiving.I would not hesitate to buy mission.

4. Layout101

Layout101 Elite Refuge Member

Mathews are AWESOME bows. I just switched bows myself, best advice I can give is shoot a few different ones at one of the big chain stores like Cabelas or Bass Pro and see what fits you best (if they carry what your looking for). There are so many really good fast bows out there that it really does make it tough to choose.
    I don't buy new archery gear that often but have owned a few different brands, I started with a Bear thirty years ago and now will finish with one.