MLB One Man Original Layout boats for sale $700 & $900 OBO! In classifieds?

Discussion in 'New Jersey Flyway Forum' started by seaduckhunt, Aug 13, 2015.

1. seaduckhunt

seaduckhunt Elite Refuge Member

Two MLB Layouts made by Mark Rongers!

I have too many boats and layouts are legendary, sporting sexy lines that make this vessel hunt like a dream--deadly on all waterfowl, stable in severe conditions. I've had the weather turn in the middle of a hunt, to worse than predicted and have used them in 3-4 footers? in the Atlantic without any issues. Hunters of all shape and sizes have felt safe and comfortable in these layouts. Made for one hunter, can take lots of weight and gear. Both boats have had all the edges reinforced with additional fiberglass to withstand the extreme conditions we hunt in, both in good to very good shape, with no issues. Ready to HUNT! The hunter in the photos is 6? 1?, weight 260 lbs, size 12 shoes, as you can see, he has plenty of room and more. Extremely versatile, light enough to place on top of a tender and or deployed by one person. I'm listing the tiger striped one at $700 OBO. And the battle ship gray one at $900 OBO. Pickup only. Willing to meet within a 50 mile radius from me, farther if compensated for the gas. I'm in Cape Cod Mass. Please no low ball offers, they are priced to sell quick, but if not ? I'm happy to keep them since I am not desperate to sell. Send a Private Message or email: seaduckhunt@hotmail.com

Overall Length; 10'
    Extremely Low Profile
    Weight in fiberglass; 80 lbs.
    US Coast Guard Certified at their Maryland based location capacity ratings;1 person
    287 lbs person/gear

Original Cost of each layout was; $1,300.00 USD Boat comes equipped with spray curtain and chocks to support it. Curtain is adjustable.

*Many would say that the MLB layout boats during Mr. Ronger?s ownership are the finest in design and function of all layout boats, I can personally attest that hundreds of ducks and geese have been taken from these layout boats. They are ready to hunt!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. seaduckhunt

seaduckhunt Elite Refuge Member

HI All,

The $900 layout is sold, only one left... the $700 tiger striped one....

[​IMG]

3. SAXIS ISLANDER

SAXIS ISLANDER Elite Refuge Member

Still got the tiger striped one?

4. Montauker

Montauker Elite Refuge Member

Nope, its sitting my backyard....

Happy to get together for a hunt though.