Illinois Flyway Forum Sponsors

MMMMC,,,inc.

Discussion in 'Illinois Flyway Forum' started by dukkalr, May 6, 2007.

1. dukkalr

dukkalr Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

Hear ye, hear ye,,, all those with purist blood coursing thru their veins please step forward and be counted,, we shall have our first meeting of the Majestic Mallard Manglers Mafia Club inc,,, the inc stands for incorrigable,, yea thats right jus like the Gordon MacQaurrie books,,,:l here is a quick run down of what is and will be expected from you upstanding and proud members of said club, our creed, motto and mission statement,,,, logo to follow

Creed---- Power to the Puddler,,, we espuose this at any and all given times of the day or night,,,, be proud

our Motto-- Dirty Deeds done dirt cheap,,,, to IDDDDDDDDDDDDDDC members

mission statement-- to rid the world of our sworn arch enemies, the people that inherently give us good folk bad carma, a bad name, and leave in general a bad tatse and feeling in our guts,,, the IDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDC

Logo,, this will be up to vote,,, maybe a rock smashin a scissor bills beak ,,, or a mallard gunnin down a bluebilly in mid air,,, or maybe a member sneakin out the back door of a IDDDDDDDDDc memebrs house when is comin thru the front door with his wife havin that satisfied look on her face.. or sumpin,,, like i said,, this is up for vote,,,

it is everyones GAWD given right to harrass, pick on or otherwise ride a IDDDDDDDDDDDDC member into the ground,,, now everyone that signs up raise their right hand and swear after me:

I (insert your name- duh) do hereby swear by the mallard blood that courses thru my veins and being the purist that i am, that I will go out of my way to follow these rules set forth with glee in my heart and a big azz smile on my face, the best of my abilities to. so help me all mighty Mallard!!!

may all you po IDDDDDDDDDDDDDC souls RIP,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,NOT

2. zettler

zettler Elite Refuge Member

You quack me up...:dv

3. BUCKSHOT#4

BUCKSHOT#4 Elite Refuge Member

LMAO.....:clap :clap :l :l :l

4. duck nazi

duck nazi Elite Refuge Member

Danny,

It's time to call this fool out, and get to posten up all of those pictures we've aquired of Sir Mouth Alot (Dukkalr) with a fist full of divers and a **** eaten grin on his face. We've secretly been scouring Chilly for any and all that would turn on the town menace, by providing the enemy with said evidence. Dukkalr you're going down like Monica Lewinski at a Presidential Ball.:dv :fp :dv

5. zettler

Pass the cigars!

6. 3inch3's

3inch3's Illinois Forum Moderator Moderator

hmmmmmmmm Looks to me like a showdowns brewin':yes

Let's see, how can we settle this. Hmmmm

Maybe shoot off IDDDDC Vs MMMMC, inc. at the Spring Fling.:yes :grvn

7. zettler

Whats the targets going to be? Corn-fed weiners and sardines?:dv

8. BUCKSHOT#4

BUCKSHOT#4 Elite Refuge Member

:clap :l

Uh oh, well I am sure that if there are any pics of Rick floatin around with anything to do with a divers pic. 1) He was drunk when he shot and thats the only thing he could hit. 2) He was to young and didn't know better. 3) Snuck up on'em in the dark with a spotlight to rid the world of the man eatin scissor bill........ Thats all I could come up at the moment on short notice...... :yes

9. dukkalr

dukkalr Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

Nazi, Nazi, Nazi,,,jussittinhereshakinmyheadindisbelief,,,, Son, you can search til you actually kill a duck that you called in by yourself,,, (at that will be a long time comin:yes ),,,and ya ain't gonna find any,,, i can't see Danny helpin ya out,,, Danny, remember.. dirty deeds done dirt cheap:dv ,,, and you live close by:l ,,, i think that just the thought of a rival gang and the possibility of a turf war might jus be shakin the IDDDDDDDDDDDC to the core,,, i have seen where smart leaders send one of their lesser members into the fray to get things started or size up the situation,,, jus in case he doesn't come back,, it ain't no big loss,,, so they sent Nazi:sp

10. CLS Posse

CLS Posse Elite Refuge Member

This one LEFT A MARK !!!!!!!!!!!! :l :clap