Mojo Puppy

Discussion in 'New Mexico Flyway Forum' started by nuttinbutgreen, Oct 26, 2014.

1. nuttinbutgreen

nuttinbutgreen New Member

I let the honey hole rest for few days. 2 day solo hunt. This pup is on a roll. Should of called him Mr. Bling.:grvn
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 26, 2014
  2. airforcehunter

airforcehunter Refuge Member

My god you're on a roll with the bands

3. quackadikt

quackadikt Elite Refuge Member

It helps if you're hunting right where they banded a few thousand birds a couple of months ago.

4. nuttinbutgreen

Hey Honey, You must miss me. Calling in mallards is a tough thing to learn. I am sure I can do the same at Rincon on the river and Caballo Lake. Gotta have skill and patience to pull in limits buddy.

Tell Derrick and Jeff to keep their mouths shut.

Are you tired of starting trouble over at DHC, now you going to start trouble over here too??????????

5. quackadikt

Hahaha...yea, you've got me pegged alright. And I'm sure it's oh so tough when you're sitting on the refuge that the hatch year birds were banded on. One of these days, you'll he something. Just keep trying.

6. nuttinbutgreen

Dont be jealous. You ain't shooting much. So you gotta start trouble. Go out to the spot and lets see what you shoot since your stud caller.

7. quackadikt

I don't know if you knew this since you've been hunting in Colorado, but the season just opened here a few days ago. Some people have jobs, so they aren't anything more than weekend warriors. I killed my limit this weekend though, so no need to worry your pretty little head. Don't worry, you'll kill about 3 times as many birds as I do this year, and I probably won't kill a band...but I definitely won't lose any sleep over it. We'll do just fine down here. There's way more to life than bands and the number of ducks you kill in a season.

Glad to see your pup is getting put to good use. If you need a new lanyard from all that bling, let me know and I'll send you a spare ;) .

8. nuttinbutgreen

" for those here on the Refuge this is Quackaddict...no creditablity"
    [​IMG]

9. quackadikt

:l That was one of the best days me and Quackup have ever had.

10. River Rat 33

River Rat 33 Refuge Member

That's the thing about a bad Coon Hound you just can't keep them quiet, then you add an adopted litter into the picture and this Coon Hound will be broke and vocal for years to come.

If I can't go, I'll just ruin it for everyone...good luck Coon Hound hope you don't lose your hearing, sad:cool: