Mojo Puppy

Discussion in 'New Mexico Flyway Forum' started by nuttinbutgreen, Oct 26, 2014.

1. quackadikt

quackadikt Elite Refuge Member

Little early to be that deep in the bottle, isn't it?

2. River Rat 33

River Rat 33 Refuge Member

"we drove all the roads for 6 hours and decided we were better at drinking beer"

Really!!! Is that how you bow hunt for deer??? Maybe you shouldn't apply and give someone a chance who will put in the effort?

3. quackadikt

?

The only deer tag I've had was from buying a leftover. We road hunted one afternoon when we were looking at new country and glassing from the roads. And yea, we drank beer at night in camp.

Keep reaching for straws, I'm sure you can still find a few.

4. River Rat 33

Not according to your FB?

I wonder if the owners of Gun Dog Supply understand how much you enjoy Harassing they're members?
    I spend a lot of money with them.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2014
  5. quackadikt

Let's see...facebook stalking, "no credibility", etc.

I'm harrassing you guys, you're right.

Good for you. I'm sure that they'd do whatever you asked them to do since you can throw money at them.

6. quackadikt

Oh, and just to clear the "beer drinking, road hunting" thing up, here's what I actually said. I guess you don't pick up on sarcasm? Or maybe you just cherry pick words to make your point? Maybe you just don't have very high reading comprehension skills. Who knows...but I'm glad you two found each other, y'all seem to be the perfect fit.

[​IMG]

7. River Rat 33

"Surrender picture"??? Must be that one where you both are hoisting beer cans on top of that mole hill which I'm sure you drove up on? Pretty sure by shadows cast that's not "at night in camp"?

So your admitting that your harassing?

Stay out of others business and others will stay out of yours!!!!
    You have to realize you've been Coon Hounds pawn in a game that has nothing to do with you, right ?

8. quackadikt

You should know which one it is...you were the one snooping around the internet for me. It must really suck to be so bored that you were looking for me on facebook. By the way, that was a picture we took on the way out when we were headed home from the hunt. You really seem to need a lesson in internet/written sarcasm. I'm sure you could afford one. The guys at GDS might even be running a special on them.

The only business of other's that I got in was saying that your homeboy was shooting all those banded ducks where they were banded, and that was pretty easy to figure out.

You're the one that started getting personal over everything, but yea, I'm the harasser. I hope y'all kill all the greenheads and banded birds you can stand this year...I really do. Good luck big guy.

Edited to add: The bold type is sarcasm, since you have a hard time with that...

Last edited: Oct 28, 2014
  9. River Rat 33

Those that actually hunt will take their fair share I'm sure! Those who drive around drinking beer and road hunting...well, you know!!!

Exactly, that's "homeboys" business not something you should put on the www,when your business is brought to attention you whine and delete as fast as possible. Then accuse others of stocking...your argument is always the same Blah,BLAH, BLAAAAAH!!!

Now that you've admitted to harassing that changes our playing field altogether:dv

Don't disrespect others who hunt harder, smarter then you, what each individual gets out of hunting is up to them,NOT YOU!!

Does your boss really pay you to stay on this forum(s) all day long? Their losing money with your production.

10. quackadikt

Feel free to give some examples of me deleting things. That's not my style.

We haven't been able to work since Friday thanks to computer issues and will be down the rest of the week, so yes thwy are paying me to play on forums right now. Thanks for asking.

I'd say to ask me for my address is your lawyer is going to send me a cease and desist, but I'm sure from all of your stalking (not stocking), you probably already have it filed away somewhere.