Mojo Puppy

Discussion in 'New Mexico Flyway Forum' started by nuttinbutgreen, Oct 26, 2014.

1. River Rat 33

River Rat 33 Refuge Member

Since you don't know me at all, everything you say is grapevine school girl hearsay that you don't know for fact, do you? Your puppet masters feed you information and your all too willing to play a star role in a game that doesn't involve you, it's no great mystery who's pulling your strings now is it?

Every time I see your now famous "Coot" photo I always picture you as the Pillsbury Doughboy, dude you should really start working out those ManBoobs are quite disgusting! C'Mon Fanboy cut those strings and grow up!

Speaking of Coots did you decoy them, or shoot them out of a moving boat while drinking beer? Because a real hunting would let them swim all day long in their decoys, if you know what I mean.

2. quackadikt

quackadikt Elite Refuge Member

:l We peddled our bikes up on them with a basket full of booze and blasted them with our 3 1/2s.

3. River Rat 33

That's your choice!

C'mon Pillsbury you can do it...cut those strings????

Let Coon Hound lay in the bed he's made, alone. All those adopted puppies will keep him very busy and broke!

4. DA

DA Senior Refuge Member

Hey my "good friend", when are we gonna meet up at your church group?
    I will bring Coon if you promise to bring Savahanna.

5. DA

DA Senior Refuge Member

Look no further than the mirror itself grasshopper.

6. quackadikt

I guess all the trust money in the world can't buy happiness...

7. River Rat 33

Wish you'll would refrain from smack talking on Wednesday's.

That's my Country Club day, the damn Lambo's in the shop as usual and our POS Rolls doesn't like to start in temperatures below 70* which made me late to pick up Butch (Harmon) my golf instructor. Butch doesn't like when people are late. Trinity, my personal ball washer has some dang female issue going on and wouldn't wash my balls correctly, I'm very particular about how they are handled. Played a nice round of golf though even with all those distractions.

At lunch I meet with our team of attorney's and financial advisers to discuss land acquisitions (stealing leases) and pending lawsuits, two properties are currently on our hit list for acquisition 1. Habitat Flats 2. Armendaris Ranch (screw Ted even though I hunt Quial with him twice a week during season) which reminds me, please don't talk trash on Fridays and Saturdays after November 15 as I'll be Quial hunting with Ted. That pretty much sums up my Wednesday lunch.

So, after such a stressful day it's off to meet Helga the best damn deep muscle massage bitch this side of the Big Muddy!

Also, on Monday, Tuesday & most Thursdays we fly Mike Lardy into town to train our dogs for show and trial competitions. During season he also sets out our decoys, calls ducks and handles our dogs on retrieves.

So as you can see I'm quite busy, so if I don't respond to your BS I hope you understand why!

And Oh Yeah, Sundays are for Church:tu

8. txgoosehunter10

txgoosehunter10 Elite Refuge Member

Sheesh. I thought I was in the Texas forum back in the old fun days over there.

9. quackadikt

Those were good times.

10. txgoosehunter10

txgoosehunter10 Elite Refuge Member

Indeed they were. I had to open this thread because a 2 pager in the NM forum is a rarity. Good to see you're still around these here parts.