MOLT GEAR GOOSE CALL OPINIONS

Discussion in 'Duck & Goose Calling Forum' started by BADLARRY250, Jun 28, 2017.

1. ArmChair Biologist

ArmChair Biologist Senior Refuge Member

If you haven't bought a MG call yet you should look at the EX3D. It's MG's delerin call. I honestly think it's the best call for the price, and it sounds just as good as the acrylic EX3 at half the price. The only reason I started blowing MG is because I get the calls for close to cost. I didn't like them when they first came out, but my wood goose call broke and I needed a new one. They are much better now that MG changed the guts to the BIGs. Very easy calls to get fast and aggressive. If you're a power caller you'll really like them.

2. Trevor Shannahan

Trevor Shannahan Elite Refuge Member

Their acrylic line is the same price as pretty much every other company, with machined acrylic guts vs molded.

Not saying they are any better than any other company, but the expensive rep they are getting is just misinformation.

brentbullets likes this.
  3. 50ducksnarow

50ducksnarow New Member

Molt gear costumer service sucks.

4. 50ducksnarow

50ducksnarow New Member

I have my reasons for how I feel in previous post but ex3d is all you need from the molt gear line up clucks and moans kill geese but this this has range gets down low and dirty and high for trafficking I know I've done it if you want your call faster eBay 3 days molt gear 3 months so that's my opinion and know one's changing it.