More heinous acts of war.

Discussion in 'World News / Current Events Forum' started by Mrs. Quacker Attacker, May 11, 2004.

1. Mrs. Quacker Attacker

Mrs. Quacker Attacker Elite Refuge Member

This just in...

Iraqi militants have apparently beheaded a U.S.civilian in retaliation for
    U.S. abuse of Iraqi prisoners.

For news 24 hours a day, log on to www.cbsnews.com

In other developments:

A video posted Tuesday on an Islamic militant Web site appeared to show a group affiliated with al Qaeda beheading an American in Iraq, saying the death was revenge for the prisoner-abuse scandal. The video showed five men wearing headscarves and black ski masks, standing over a bound man in an orange jumpsuit who identified himself as an American from Philadelphia. After reading a statement, the men were seen pulling the man to his side and cutting off his head with a large knife. They then held the head out before the camera.

:mad: :mad:

2. Lame-Duck

Lame-Duck Elite Refuge Member

I'll bet NBC, CBS, and ABC won't make any mention of this on their nightly news programs. They will only make a big deal of it when we are accused of doing something wrong.

3. batcave4

batcave4 Elite Refuge Member

Thats probably Rumsfeld's fault too.

Those people were animals before the prison scandal broke and they'll be animals after our system takes care of the perpetrators.

4. quackrstackr

quackrstackr Administrator Moderator Flyway Manager

Quite the warped sense of morals our news agencies have isn't it? They do stuff like that and it might get a blurb.... the pics of what is going on for mental manipulation (if the CIA is involved, what the hell do people think is going on over there?) gets coverage 24/7, throws a wrench in the whole political cog and is reported on like the end of the world has started.

I say it's time to make one really large sheet of glass.....

5. Tom Phillips*

Tom Phillips* Elite Refuge Member

Let's see the pictures.

Put them up against the picture of the hooded guy on the box. Which is more inhumane?

For that matter, let's see the burning twin tower pictures again.

Let's see the people flying through the air rather than burning to death.

Let's see the charred headless and limbless bodies the iraqi terrorists were so proudly displaying.

Does anyone else remember the battle cry: "Remember the Alamo!"

These enemies of ours are giving us plenty of "Alamos."

6. mrdux

mrdux Elite Refuge Member

This entire Iraq situation has had me pizzed off since 1990. We won't let our military take care of the situation---wouldn't then--won't now. Our government worries more about being PC---YEA BOTH PARTIES-- than doing what is right. A few guards in a ****hole prison do some things to humiliate a few prisoners and the whole world lines up against us? GOOD, now since every person in the middle east and most of the rest of the world, hates us, we need to do what should have been done in 1990 and ever since. We need to shoot any non- coalitian person carrying a gun or camera on the streets in Iraq (friend or foe--all the same to me- the media hates us also), let our military do it's job with no politicians input, and kill 10,000 of their's for every one of ours that die!! The end of time will be come and gone and we will still not be rid of the muslim extremists, who call for our heads on a stick, if we don't deal with them NOW the way GB SR. should have then.

7. Quackinator

Quackinator Elite Refuge Member

Where is the vocal outrage from the American Muslim community? I suspect we will hear nothing.

8. MNNICK

MNNICK Senior Refuge Member

9. 2 Chocolate Dogs

2 Chocolate Dogs Senior Refuge Member

Unbelievable.

10. yellowlab03

yellowlab03 Elite Refuge Member

It is all over the news now...I am sitting here watching it...

YL03