More heinous acts of war.

Discussion in 'World News / Current Events Forum' started by Mrs. Quacker Attacker, May 11, 2004.

1. KrzyKjun

KrzyKjun Elite Refuge Member<br>In Memory<br>03/17/63 - 01/

Look folks, it all boils down to this....as long as we have to play by the rules and they dont, we will never win. I remember reading somewhere that back in the late 60's or early 70's when hijacking planes was the shi-shi thing to do :rolleyes: a group of terrorists hijacked an USSR airline.

When they landed they made demands to let some of their prisoners in Israel go. What they got was a canvas bag filled with assorted body parts of each hijackers family members along with a promise of more parts every couple of hours until they surrendered. They did and no Soviet Union airline was ever hijacked again.

My point is, there comes a time when we have to debase ourselves and come down to their level because that is the only thing they will understand. If they realize that every time they do and atrocity towards american citizens, they and their families will be hunted down, killed, cut up, and stuffed inside a pig before being hung from the city walls, maybe they will think twice before doing it.

I know it sounds barbaric but sometimes doing a Conan is the only option especially if it means saving U.S. lives.

2. MindTrikCallr

MindTrikCallr Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

The bottom line...THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A FAIR FIGHT...unless you are a US Soldier where you have rules you have to follow for combat...bunch of BULL SH*&*&^(*&^_))T...

3. timberwing

timberwing Senior Refuge Member

I believe it was the former Soviet Union that did that. They had a blurb on Fox today about it. I was sort of half lisening.

4. KrzyKjun

KrzyKjun Elite Refuge Member<br>In Memory<br>03/17/63 - 01/

Timberwing,

Thanks for the heads up. Checked out my sources and turns out you were right so I edited my post to reflect that.

5. timberwing

timberwing Senior Refuge Member

np :tu

6. win4win

win4win Elite Refuge Member

For the record I dont excuse or advocate anything those terrorists have done and I dont feel sorry for anything that happened to any POS housed in that prison.

As for the rest of it......

If you dont get it by now you probably never will unless it comes back to bite you or someone you care about. There is an old saying..."Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." Well you boys have me whipped in the experience department so I will make you happy and take leave of this converstaion for awhile. ;)

7. ellidj

ellidj Elite Refuge Member

Lurking around these contentious Iraq issues looking for trouble.

You seem to thrive on sitting back, picking on everyone elses comments, and seem to only show your true colours, when you see that you are taking an absolute beasting from the other members.

I think that basically, you are on our side, so why create all the trouble and why mis-quote people and why not try to understand what the rest of us are thinking. We are majorly pizzed off!

I think you like to try to make trouble.

If you actually read my last thread properly, you would understand EXACTLY how and why I said what I said.

You should also have added your own quote when you quoted my comments.

Stop posting on these types of threads if you're only here to take a beasting. There are special bondage websites available for you to get your thrills that way.

8. JT02

JT02 Refuge Member

Let's see now. In the course of this discussion I've gone from naivety to idiocy and all in one afternoon too. Not a bad day's work if you ask me. :D

9. win4win

No hard feelings I hope. Thanks for your comments.

10. win4win

Nah you've always been a niave idiot in my book. ;) :l BUT that's coming from a trouble making troll who likes beastings so it doesnt mean much. :l :p

j/k ;)