MORE Obamacare nightmares...

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by stevena198301, Aug 10, 2016.

1. stevena198301

stevena198301 Elite Refuge Member

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...epen-as-insurers-scramble-to-stem-losses.html

What year was my insurance supposed to cost me $2500 less a year, again? 2017 ain't looking too pretty... But lemme guess... I'm just not smart enough to realize how it's saving me money, right?

Hey, @blood of the ram, how's 20% more a year in CA sound? Hope ya didn't need that extra cash you just thought you had:

"In California, the company is expected to raise rates 19.9 percent – more than triple the average annual increase."

Maybe some of you really intelligent Obamacare supporters can clarify for me? :no

2. KENNEDY63

KENNEDY63 Elite Refuge Member

The PAF leftists, "moderates", and Trump haters are too busy worrying about where Trump might be vacationing to bother themselves with matters as mundane as the cost of health insurance....

3. widgeon

widgeon Elite Refuge Member

You'd think someone as 'experienced' as Mrs. Clinton would have found a way to delay this till after the election.

4. blood of the ram

blood of the ram Elite Refuge Member

Yep, times are mighty tough out here. I was countin' on my wife to support me and start making the big bucks but she decided to be a teacher. 26 years of schooling and training just to be a teacher. Can you believe that?

And I ain't never even heard of this Vera Moulton Wall Center she's gonna be at. I just hope they offer decent health insurance.

5. mrmallerd

mrmallerd Elite Refuge Member

This by itself, kinda lets us understand your TEACHERS UNION LIBERAL thought pattern

6. blood of the ram

She does work long hours. I'll have to have her check and see if she can get some of that sweet overtime pay!

7. mrmallerd

mrmallerd Elite Refuge Member

TEACHERS,WORK, & LONG HOURS should not be used in the same sentence. I believe, it would be termed as an oxymoron

8. yellowlab03

yellowlab03 Elite Refuge Member

I'll give his wife this, if she is a teacher in CA she has to deal with the highest pupil to tracher ratio in the US. Probably why CA is in the top ten as far as worst school systems in the US.

YL03

WHUP ! Hen and stevena198301 like this.
  9. blood of the ram

I know, right? And from what I can figure out she is going to do some lectures but most of the time she is just going to do something called seminars with A few people and, heck, she is even gonna get paid folding money to do what they call "research". It's obviously some kind of scam.

Maybe she can get a real estate license and do that on breaks to help us make ends meet.

10. pointblind

pointblind Elite Refuge Member

I too am just a uneducated pasty white boy who doesn't understand why it's good my insurance cost has more than doubled for a healthy family of four over the last 5 years.