More Success for Antihunters Hunting in Washington State

Discussion in 'Hunters Rights Forum' started by AmiableLabs, Oct 29, 2001.

1. Hunt4life

Hunt4life New Member

FOD Hunt Club is sticking it in the face of all Washington State duck hunters. And if you guys don't like it, might I remid ya'all that they stuck it in the face of WA houndsmen and bear baiters in 1996 and took their seasons away from them. They stuck it in the face of WA trappers last year and took their seasons away as well. The hunting community DID NOT show up to help in those fights in large enough numbers to defeat these droolers with tofu stained teeth. We came close to beating them last year because of hard work and more involved people. But not enough.

But now they are targeting YOU now! The fight has come to YOUR pond. The question now is WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT? Do you belong to a group that is working to preserve your hunting seasons from animal rights extremists? Is your group doing anything to fight the tofu tide of game management by emotion? Are you involved in the fight to stop the B12 deficient Field of Morons from taking YOUR hunting seasons?

"If you step to the rear of the bus, you deserve it. Get involved!" - Me

2. skiduck

skiduck Elite Refuge Member

Odessa,TX....but usually on a wellsite dropping fi
    Hate to break it to you fieldofdreams...BBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT...<br />that thar yellow duckie thingie ain't gonna get you many ducks flyin' yer way.

I need a new floatie fer mah pool. The kids would enjoy it as much as I would taking it away from your dumb ***.

Try that crap in Texas and you WILL go to jail.<br />Any form of hunter harassment is a crime in Texas. <br />Still waiting for post #2 from you.

You bought a gun, shells, licenses, and stamps.<br />Thank you for your kind and generous funding of more research dollars so we can't protect our wetlands for even more years to come.<br />skiduck

nitey nite and sweet dreams. I'm dreaming of ducks falling from the sky into MY decoys.

3. To all of you anti's<br /> I really would like to here how much you really know about Waterfowl hunting. I am not talking about the emotional crap that you feed to the public, I am talking about facts. What if anything do you know about habitat and wildlife management? How much time and money have you all spent on wildlife restoration and habitat management? Do you even know the difference between a species of waterfowl? I speak for all of the ETHICAL sportsmen and women when I say that everything that we do is targetted towards preservation of our natural resources. We pay, volunteer, and support the organizations that actually help wildlife. You anti's raise a lot of money but it goes to advertisements and your salaries. Maybe a minute amount of your projects support affects natural resources in any way. When you really do something good for our natural resources let me know!! By the way it is illegal to do what you are doing and you would not stand a chance pulling that off around me.

4. Benson

Benson Guest

Anyone else notice that the big yellow duck boat thingie has a motor on it? I wonder if they are using the motor to run around the marsh in while "hunting". If so, even though they are out to kill anything, they can get charged since legally they are "hunting".

Just a thought.